The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Frame Rate Is Suddenly Horrible?

Karokash

In a nutshell; yesterday everything was running just smoothly all day; Today everything is extremely slow and blurry.

I didn't have "show frame rate" checked before because there was never a problem, so posting the new frame rate seems like it wouldn't really be helpful. Also, I could post every setting i have WF set to and all my computer settings if needed but it seems a bit irrelevant considering I've changed absolutely nothing. I turned it off last night, turned it on today, and it's like it's running on a completely different computer. I'm just wondering if anyone else has suddenly noticed this happening. If not, then somehow something must have changed while my computer was off and i'll begin to track the issue down. 

p.s. Restarting steam, my computer, the launcher, verifying and optimizing download cache, and adjusting resolution have done nothing. 

Got no clue, although I have a similar issue where when I go into specific menus (dojo crafting, trade hubs, etc) my frame rate suddenly feels really stuttery. Granted I haven't actually tested to see if I'm dropping frames or not but usually loading a mission, changing location, or waiting for a bit brings everything back to buttery smooth.

also tried a few different games with varying graphics requirements. All ran fine.

EDIT: Problem seems to have righted itself, again didn't touch any settings. If it happens again I guess I just wait. I'm sorry to have wasted everyone's time.

Edited by Karokash