Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sound Quake Got Ninja Nerfed?

Thypari2013

I am running my Banshee currently on Kiste and Kappa.

She has a full ranked Focus and Sound Quake. And SQ only hits for 50-70  50-55damage and only 4 times.

Normal Grineer's dont even die when they have full hp.

Happened since I equipped Reach Rank2. (But has nothing to do with it, I think)

Can someone confirm the 4 hit times with max Sound QUake?

EDIT: Unequipped the Reach mod. Now it hits for the full 6 times?!

EDIT2: Now it even hits 9 times haha

EDIT3: Ok, it hits 4 times like with the reach mod but every hit, hits twice = 8 Times. Something is very odd...

EDIT4: The double hits are bugs. In fact it always only hits 4 times. So the wiki is wrong!

Edited by Thypari2013

What level were the enemies? when you hit lvl 70+ enemies on defense missions damage is greatly decreased as they have a much higher armor rating.

He said Kappa, so 22, if I recall correctly. Typically a sound quake will devastate anything other than a heavy on that stage.

Enemies take less damages from SQ the farther they are. Enemies on Kiste will take a lot less damages because they have higher level & armor compared to Kappa's.

Sound quake should only hit 4-6 times IIRC, but a bug gives it "double hits" when you are off-host.

Edited by GeistHeller

I just put it down to $£!&$ sync code causing the host & client to behave in such a radically different way.

Same for the way Sonar has a significant cooldown between repeat casts when you're the host, but virtually no cooldown when you're a client.

I'm pretty sure the client behaviour is 'correct', and that as a client it ticks for 6 hits not 8. (as per the wiki).

I just put it down to $£!&$ sync code causing the host & client to behave in such a radically different way.

Same for the way Sonar has a significant cooldown between repeat casts when you're the host, but virtually no cooldown when you're a client.

I'm pretty sure the client behaviour is 'correct', and that as a client it ticks for 6 hits not 8. (as per the wiki).

Theres a TONS OF BUGS if you dont host the game like:

-Some warframe skills just dont work well (like saryn spore spread)

-Glaive bouncing and teleporting doing 0 damage.

-Some weapons doest show all the damage ( shotguns..)

Edited by Dasmir