Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Dead Corpse Models

Weird_Stealth

The dead corpses in the game that you can raid for loot should have more than just the one model. They should have models that fit the faction you're fighting. If you're fighting Grineer, then there should be a few grineer corpses laying around, if you're fighting Corpus, there should be Corpus corpses laying around. 

Also, I think some of the non organic corpses like Moas, should offer resources vs ammo/cash pick up.

As for infested, I think there should be an infested corpse(s) that look like they're fusing together and with the growths that you see on walls and the floor.

The dead corpses in the game that you can raid for loot should have more than just the one model. They should have models that fit the faction you're fighting. If you're fighting Grineer, then there should be a few grineer corpses laying around, if you're fighting Corpus, there should be Corpus corpses laying around. 

Also, I think some of the non organic corpses like Moas, should offer resources vs ammo/cash pick up.

As for infested, I think there should be an infested corpse(s) that look like they're fusing together and with the growths that you see on walls and the floor.

Yeah. At the moment it's clearly a placeholder, just like how Grineer used to use Bratons (a corpus gun) as opposed to their own Grakatas. Also like how Grineer fly around on corpus ships - U8 is going to include Grineer ships, so no more Grineer on Corpus ships all the time.

Similarly, I expect that when the devs get around to it, the lootable corpses on fire missions will be made faction appropriate - crewmen, chargers, etc.

The corpses are lootable!?! Mind = blown.

Yes, the random corpses that was "pre-killed" are lootable, you don't really notice unless someone tells you, you read up on looting from the wiki page, or you have the loot radar on, and you notice a yellow dot on a corpse.