Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Long Does The Chroma Quest Take?

(PSN)Sh0cKtEchxX

Question

8 answers to this question

The quest itself is not difficult long at all. The problem is, like other quests, you must craft each of his parts before it gives you the next mission. Considering each of those frame parts requires some other frame part as an ingredient, this can make the quest take a very long time.

I don't actually even remember the quest TBH. I want to say it was easy because I did it on the first try, but all I really remember is the new scanning stuff.

EDIT--

Wiki'd this and now I remember. The last mission is not too hard, but it's cheesey. An NPC Chroma kamikaze's the pod and you have to scan him. I don't know if it didn't tell me that or if I missed it somewhere but I almost lost the pod trying to shoot him to death.

Edited by VKhaun

Based on the wiki, I'm guessing about as long as stolen dreams, so depending on your mission time+12h for each part.

stolen dreams? had that done in an hr lol 

btw i was looking for advice from people who've actually done it ryan :p

Edited by (PS4)Sh0cKtEchxX

The quest itself is not difficult long at all. The problem is, like other quests, you must craft each of his parts before it gives you the next mission. Considering each of those frame parts requires some other frame part as an ingredient, this can make the quest take a very long time.

I don't actually even remember the quest TBH. I want to say it was easy because I did it on the first try, but all I really remember is the new scanning stuff.

i dont mind crafting each individual piece before moving onto the next, gives me something to look forward to! thanks! 

The two last missions are the ones I often see people recruiting for help. There's a mobile defense with three (IIRC) terminals against corpus (which I solo'd but it would've been nice to have another person). And there is the final one which is a 10 wave defense against corpus. On the last wave, you also have to scan Chroma 5 times. Just don't kill him. I've played it several times to help others, but my most recent run I tried a slow Nova. I don't know if I was imagining it, or if he was just standing around doing nothing, but maybe the M Prime slowed him down, along with all the enemies, making it very easy to scan him.

Edit: typo

Edited by weksa

Yea, I've helped clan-mates do the last one. I don't recall the ones before that being super hard. But the last one, you need to defend something for the 10 waves. So I've run my frost to help friends. And even done the scans, in the middle of the chaos, since I knew what to expect. It's not too hard. And I also like this quest for a piece, and do the event style. Liked it for Mirage and Limbo. Way better than farming for keys, and not getting the right part. Ala Hydroid.

Regular sized bubble will work. Bigger makes it easier for the frost defender. It's a pretty big dohicky, on the ODD map.

Just be prepared and check that you have Other frames parts ready, so Frost Chasis, Ember helmet, Saryn systems and Volt helmet that needs to be built for chromas respective parts, volt helmet being "glue" that usually is orokin cells for frames.