Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Level 30

XRELOADED

i  have heard that the highest level for weapons and warframes are level 30.

so if it's level 30 and in 1 weeks, i make it to that level.

so what's the point of playing if basically i complete all the levels in just 1 week.

You cannot add more mods or anything because u have only 30 points.

that's unbeleivable.

uhhh... really?

There are 12 warframes and over 30 weapons to level... 250+ hours on my account and I have yet to max it *all* out.
There are mods to gain, and you can double the mod points via orokin reactors on frames which drop in game (I have like 8 blueprints to prove it)

Try again.

There are items you can find that double the number of points a frame or weapon has.

You need to find Alert Missions with "Orokin Catalyst" and "Orokin Reactor" blueprints.

Once you get those, your max points become 60, and you'll find that you have much more room for bigger and better mods.

You'll have 60 points if you super charge the frame/weapon. But as for what to do after? Well if you think a game lasts only as long as you are not max level then there's not much you can do sadly. You could make a new frame perhaps.

Warframe has multiple weapons and warframes for a reason, if you like the game enough to level multiple weapons and have fun with different frames you'll enjoy it. If not the case like i think it is, the game is not for your tastes.

the purpose of leveling is mainly to add mods as you say. it is possible to get above 30 mod slots using a orokin catalyst for your favorite weapons while you work on acquiring other frames, but other than than the level of your weapon adds to your overall mastery level in order to unlock better/different weapons in the marketplace in order to enhance your ability to survive in battle

uhhh... really?

There are 12 warframes and over 30 weapons to level... 250+ hours on my account and I have yet to max it *all* out.

There are mods to gain, and you can double the mod points via orokin reactors on frames which drop in game (I have like 8 blueprints to prove it)

Try again.

I love you.

A long time ago, people play games because they are fun, not just for the sake of completing them.

The level is not really the problem but if u cant get higher level then u wont be able to add more mods. I need to show u my arsenal.

I have a lot of mods that i cant use because my weapon level is stuck at 30. My mods require more than 30. too much fusion

yea true story, if i have to go back and level up all weapons in the game. even the ones i dont like then it's not a game for me.

sadly my ember is 15 hours left to finish now i lost all my fun

You don't *have* to go back and level it all up... but you're missing out if you're not exploring your options.

Also, if you're looking at it from the perspective of "I level up and then there is nothing to do" you're likely not going to last in this game anyways... The point is to have fun not level.

The level is not really the problem but if u cant get higher level then u wont be able to add more mods. I need to show u my arsenal.

I have a lot of mods that i cant use because my weapon level is stuck at 30. My mods require more than 30. too much fusion

Same goes to why you can't be a wizard an archer a samurai and a paladin at the same time in most games. Kind of have to pick what you want to specialize instead of being a master in everything.

Same goes to why you can't be a wizard an archer a samurai and a paladin at the same time in most games. Kind of have to pick what you want to specialize instead of being a master in everything.

Except that you actually can be everything in this game, just not at the same time =P

i  have heard that the highest level for weapons and warframes are level 30.

so if it's level 30 and in 1 weeks, i make it to that level.

so what's the point of playing if basically i complete all the levels in just 1 week.

You cannot add more mods or anything because u have only 30 points.

that's unbeleivable.

If you are sitting at 30 and are acting like you are done aka no more content you are not correct. Some of the most powerful mods take nearly a week just to get, let alone to farm enough cores to plus it like it should be. If you don't have these mods then you aren't going to be finished with the game. Why? Because without a good setup, skill, and potato's you aren't going to finish systems like Pluto.There is a big difference between just being lvl 30 and being a potato'd lvl 30 with maxed mods that are set up in a valid build. Try some high lvl defense missions and you will notice the difference between the setups real fast. With new areas coming with update 8 It's not going to get any easier and the frames aren't going to get a higher lvl cap. This will make it even more important to tweak any possible extra "juice" out of your frame and weapons setup. Have you finished every planet and fought every boss in the game?

you can acquire orokin catalysts/reactors via alerts.

follow this: https://twitter.com/WarframeAlerts

you need to have those places unlocked though. when you do orokin alert, you get a bp, you craft it and you got yourself a free supercharge.

they are not that frequent, even though we had 3 of em today.

check warframe.wikia.com for more info on these things.