Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wtb>Kubrow Egg(If Possible), And Pendragon Helmet

neither are tradable, u haft to obtain an egg, and randomly breed it or buy imprints of kubrow types from other players, and STILL  get an egg and breed with with the imprints. all pets in-game are non tradable and haft to be earned via plat or hard work.

also no one would accept basic prime blueprints for a kubrow imprint as any good ones are extremely rare and carefully bred. I myself am selling 2 lotus kubrow imprints and that's worth at least 200 plat..

Edited by Vanist

neither are tradable, u haft to obtain an egg, and randomly breed it or buy imprints of kubrow types from other players, and STILL  get an egg and breed with with the imprints. all pets in-game are non tradable and haft to be earned via plat or hard work.

also no one would accept basic prime blueprints for a kubrow imprint as any good ones are extremely rare and carefully bred. I myself am selling 2 lotus kubrow imprints and that's worth at least 200 plat..

ugh thanks for the advice, i guess i have to give up on getting a god damn kubrow, because DE doesn't give a damn and don't realize how terrible hard is to get one