Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading

TasteTheRainbow54

There's a lot of problems with doing this. Mainly the fact that new accounts are given 50 platinum - this could be heavily exploited to trade reactors and catalysts, etc. There will be inter-clan trading as far as I know but it will (or at least if not, it SHOULD) be very limited.

Edited by Churpy

There's a lot of problems with doing this. Mainly the fact that new accounts are given 50 platinum - this could be heavily exploited to trade reactors and catalysts, etc. There will be inter-clan trading as far as I know but it will (or at least if not, it SHOULD) be very limited.

It is limited... Materials and Credits only (and I'm not sure about BPs, but I guess that might be included too)

The Clan Dojo also requires donated materials for building rooms (which was seen in livestream) so also keep that in mind :L

Per Steve:

Added: April 24, 2013

Why isn’t there trading in the game?! (I wanna trade my stuff!)
We are planning on adding trading to the game. Our idea is to make it Clan-Based, so that members can share and have access to a "vault" of things. Once we perfect the details, we will let everyone know! Expect trading to be somewhat limited - we are wary of exploits and scams.