Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⛄ Eternal Shinobi ⛄ Mr 8 & Above ✔ Active Gamers ✔ International English Clan ✔ All Research Done ✔

Agent_CYZ

I'd like to join!, I'm mastery rank 4 and I play most days

IGN: fewl_

Invite sent!

2588381.jpg

I would like to join, former member, and was kicked without notice due to maybe from internal drama?

Mastery Rank 18, IGN: WhiteRhasp

You have not left your old clan yet so i cant invite you

Edited by Agent_CYZ

Hey,

I was in this clan before the hostile takeover happened. I am currently in another clan and would like to know how many people are online in your clan? I also tried to ask this question one of the several people mentioned in the first post, but sadly not one were online just now..

Edited by BobBarnsen

Hey,

I was in this clan before the hostile takeover happened. I am currently in another clan and would like to know how many people are online in your clan? I also tried to ask this question one of the several people mentioned in the first post, but sadly not one were online just now..

100+

Requesting to join clan. Applicant IGN is Bobface11. Applicant mastery rank is 1. Applicant is returning player who did not have time to play at the time of registration.

Invites sent!

t2u03.jpg

Hey, I really would like a clan that is long lasting and friendly because i have had to abandon 2 clans already from the clan being inactive. If you people are still recruiting, I hope to join! I really hope this will be my last clan to join because I want to commit to you guys!

In-game name- Nigel08blackicer

Mastery Rank- 14 

Hey, I really would like a clan that is long lasting and friendly because i have had to abandon 2 clans already from the clan being inactive. If you people are still recruiting, I hope to join! I really hope this will be my last clan to join because I want to commit to you guys!

In-game name- Nigel08blackicer

Mastery Rank- 14 

Invite sent! im sure you will LOVE it here!

t33lk.jpg

Edited by Agent_CYZ

Hey,

I would like to join the clan.

IGN: xDead14

MR: 6

Im a casual gamer

Play at asian server.

Ign :Dreadwire

*offline right now since im working

Hi, I would like to join this clan. IGN: CTrevino. MR: 3.

Hello,

Ign: heello306

MR: 17

t8rm1.jpg