Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⛄ Eternal Shinobi ⛄ Mr 8 & Above ✔ Active Gamers ✔ International English Clan ✔ All Research Done ✔

Agent_CYZ

Hi, I'm a relatively new player (relatively new because I have played Warframe before, but on console). Anyways, I was wondering if I can join yours. thanks for your time.

IGN: EyelessJack21799

MR: 3

Edited by EyelessJack21799

Hi, I'm a relatively new player (relatively new because I have played Warframe before, but on console). Anyways, I was wondering if I can join yours. thanks for your time.

IGN: EyelessJack21799

MR: 3

Hey there! In order to send you an invite, you will need to leave your current clan. To do so, go to settings > communications > (your name) > leave clan. Just contact one of the members listed in the forum topic and we will send you an invite!

Hi guys! I would like to join your clan. My in-game name is chicosci44, rank 2 , im fairly new, only few days into it.. im very active though

Hello! I'm quite the new player and I'd love to join you.

IGN: NoFriends

Invites sent! Welcome to the clan! Don't forget to craft your dojo key!

Hey, your clan seems really awesome, I would like to join... My IGN is DarkThriver77 and my Mastery Rank is 6

DarkThriver77 invite has been sent please check ur inbox

My in-game name is leftbehind77. I am only at Master Rank 1 currently, but I'm just on a new account; I played on ps4 for quite a while. Very interested, please invite me! :) 

leftbehind77 invite has been sent please check ur inbox

Edited by -eTSi-Mane.Bot

Hey! I'd like to join your clan! It looks pretty good.

My IGN Is kidsmog and my Mastery Rank is 8

kidsmog invite has been sent check ur inbox

Hello i'd Like to join your clan :]

IGN : Zeelkova

MR : 3

Zeelkova invite has been sent check ur inbox

Hai ^^. I'm Hentaicookies, I'm quite new to this game so I don't have a home, I'm homeless, I'm a super friendly person that just wants to have fun and enjoy the game with others. I like pugs but I'd like to do other things with the game now and I feel I can't because I'm not part of any big clan. :) 

My IGN is : Hentaicookies

My MR is a low 4 :{

Hai ^^. I'm Hentaicookies, I'm quite new to this game so I don't have a home, I'm homeless, I'm a super friendly person that just wants to have fun and enjoy the game with others. I like pugs but I'd like to do other things with the game now and I feel I can't because I'm not part of any big clan. :) 

My IGN is : Hentaicookies

My MR is a low 4 :{

Hentaicookies invite has been sent plz check inbox