The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Wanted To Say @de

Bakim0n0

Thank you...

Let me tell you a little story of a foolish young man (myself) who did a silly thing and fully expected the typical response but was instead very, very pleasantly surprised.

Back when I was first learning to warframe, I made some poor choices and sold a frame and two weapons I had purchased with plat to make room for other stuff. This was back a few months ago, like maybe a week or two before update 7 dropped, and this whole time I fully expected to just eat that poor choice.

A buddy prompted me to ask support anyways, afterall what did I have to lose right? 110% sure I was going to get the expected response and maybe have to wait 3-4 days...

Within 8 hours, not only did I get a response but the items I had stupidly sold were put back into my account.

Color me impressed. Thanks again DE, you guys rock!

You got back items that you sold months ago?

That's awesome. Congrats! Have to say I'm impressed by that kind of support, too.

Exactly... I did not at all expect them to return the items, and I was ok with that going into it. Ecstatic to have them back (especially since one is a level 27 burston that I rage sold before understanding mastery x.x)

Thank you...

Let me tell you a little story of a foolish young man (myself) who did a silly thing and fully expected the typical response but was instead very, very pleasantly surprised.

Back when I was first learning to warframe, I made some poor choices and sold a frame and two weapons I had purchased with plat to make room for other stuff. This was back a few months ago, like maybe a week or two before update 7 dropped, and this whole time I fully expected to just eat that poor choice.

A buddy prompted me to ask support anyways, afterall what did I have to lose right? 110% sure I was going to get the expected response and maybe have to wait 3-4 days...

Within 8 hours, not only did I get a response but the items I had stupidly sold were put back into my account.

Color me impressed. Thanks again DE, you guys rock!

Digital Extremes 4 Lief.

This impresses me more. Let's use Warframe as a verb.

It sounds like an extreme sport.

Also I'm happy you got your stuff back. :D

I prefer to use the term Framing Wars when inviting friends to play Warframe, or Declare War on Frames. Then again, mine is much more wordy.

Ok. Can we elect DE as rulers of the world now please?

Can we please?  They'd make such amazing overlords... :3

Seriously, though.  This sort of support impresses me.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, Digital Extremes (and, more specifically, the people in it) give me hope that maybe, just maybe, the gaming industry might turn out okay.

I tip my hat to you guys!