Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do People Deal With An Un-Potatoed Gun?

Burufokkusu

Question

How do you guys play with an unpotatoed gun? I recently bought the latron and don't really want to put a potato on it because I am just using to level up my mastery skill but it seems to suck without a potato I can't put any mods on it and it seems useless.

I personally just slum it out with the low level weapon and try to aim for weakpoints, modding as I go. I don't do the whole, "Oh, just forget about that weapon till it's level 30," because I want to experience the weaponry. I WANT to learn how to mod and use that Latron or that Grakata because that is what mastery is all about. MASTERY. Not laziness. But that's just me. 

Just because I wait until later doesn't mean I don't learn to use it or master it. I'd rather be useful to my team than just a leech.

Just because I wait until later doesn't mean I don't learn to use it or master it. I'd rather be useful to my team than just a leech.

I don't leech either, I tend to balance my gameplay between my 3 weapons and my warframe. (Depending on the skills I have equipped/unlocked) I was mostly referring to people saying leave it till level 30. 

Well for those of us with low or very few catalysts we just dont use max level mods in our weapons and it can be challenging which is something at some points this game really needs.  Having to make hard choices on the mods you put in your weapons and frames to me is a good thing.