Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Item Filter

Co_Re

Item filter setting doesn't work. i set if for 
orikin catalyst
orikin reactor
and dark sword.

every alert i go to, thinking that its there, but nope, the app is wrong.

it tells me every alert is one of the 3. it needs to fix the filtering.

orikin catalyst

orikin reactor

and dark sword.

You also need to set the credit filter as it looks for that too.

8000 does nicely higher is better.

orikin catalyst

orikin reactor

and dark sword.

Haha, that's what mine is set to! Yeah though it doesn't work :/

Yes but You may want to set it higher as 2000 will alert you to any mission paying out that amount.

Mine is at 7500 atm as that amount is about right for me to go out and do something for the creds alone.

I admit it is a strange system but it does work. The light will still blink but it should stop the alert sound.  The app will show all alerts but only sound when one that meets the credit number or greater and if that isn't the case it will alert you if an item you marked is there.

Edited by DreadWolf7

Yeah filter is not working. I set mine to 8000 and took off excal helmet, showed up just now anyway... Does the filter just filter out the noise but still show all alerts?

Nevermind just read above post.

Edited by Mi5fit

well I've been using the version 1.3 of Warframe Nexus and it was working really fine, there was a little miss on the timing of some Alerts but all fine... after I updated to the 1.7 version I'm having some synchrony issues on top of the filter doesnt work at all and the app "closing" everytime my smartphone goes into 'lock'... the filter is simple warning about all alerts even though I left just a couple marked and it's pretty much as if it didnt save my settings =/

well I've been using the version 1.3 of Warframe Nexus and it was working really fine, there was a little miss on the timing of some Alerts but all fine... after I updated to the 1.7 version I'm having some synchrony issues on top of the filter doesnt work at all and the app "closing" everytime my smartphone goes into 'lock'... the filter is simple warning about all alerts even though I left just a couple marked and it's pretty much as if it didnt save my settings =/

Did you have your money filter set is it still set? 

yeah if I set the money to something high it stop giving the warning sound all the time altho there's still some bad synchrony with the game

Sadly that I can't help with. What I can say is for me there is about 30 seconds to a minute before I get an alert my self.

I know it's not as bad as some people are having and I don't know if it's a time zone thing or if it's a phone tablet or android version issue.

Are the credit limit and the item filter separate in the app?

In other words, is it safe for me to set it to 10000 to not get any alerts for "money only" missions but still get the item alerts?

Are the credit limit and the item filter separate in the app?

In other words, is it safe for me to set it to 10000 to not get any alerts for "money only" missions but still get the item alerts?

Yes they only need to be set but have not stopped one or the other from coming up for me so far.

Edited by DreadWolf7

It's great that people have figured out how to work the filter system, but something tells me that maybe the app itself needs to make it clearer itself. As the story goes not everyone checks forums. Just took a second to look at the app here myself, and I noticed that "always notify" is a check box, but the item and credit filters are just filters. Maybe if there was a check box to enable that filter type it would make more sense to people? This way if you didn't care about the credit alerts you'd never get the notification for them, you'd just get items, or vice versa.

well I realized I could kinda bs edit a screenshot and show everyone what I mean:

warframenexusidea2.jpg

resized original because it was huge, so if anyone cares: http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1447/warframenexusidea.jpg

Edited by plznohurtme

It's great that people have figured out how to work the filter system, but something tells me that maybe the app itself needs to make it clearer itself. As the story goes not everyone checks forums. Just took a second to look at the app here myself, and I noticed that "always notify" is a check box, but the item and credit filters are just filters. Maybe if there was a check box to enable that filter type it would make more sense to people? This way if you didn't care about the credit alerts you'd never get the notification for them, you'd just get items, or vice versa.

well I realized I could kinda bs edit a screenshot and show everyone what I mean:

warframenexusidea2.jpg

resized original because it was huge, so if anyone cares: http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1447/warframenexusidea.jpg

I agree if they added that I would spend less time atempting to clear up how it works and more time well... ok so no one wins if I have more time to post lol.  Ether way it does need to be made more like that.

App doesn't work properly with the item filters yet the Twitter alertsbot page shows only drops

It works you just have to set all the filters when you turn all off.  It also alerts to the new warframe parts regardless.  I know it isn't perfect but set the items you want then add a credit filter of 10k if you don't want any credit alerts you should only get the items on your list and the as of yet unlisted Vauban parts.

note they will still show up on app but it won't alert you to anything that was filtered out.

Edited by DreadWolf7

It's weird for me on my Thunderbolt phone.  I have the credit filter set to 9000 credits, but I still get alerts for missions with only 2000 credits that have no random reward.

That is interesting... the always notify is turned off I take it? If so then this is something i haven't seen upto now.

Edited by DreadWolf7

• 3 weeks later...

So if i want to get notified of ITEMS ONLY i just have to check the items i want and set credits to something like 10 000, right?

damn confusing the way it is right now.

If the app was working as intended, yes, that would be the case.  Unfortunately, it seem to be ignoring the filter at random times.