Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hellfire Needs To Be Removed From Defense Mission Completion Rewards.

ChaotikDreamz

what?

The mod appears a lot as an end of the round reward, while I agree it's annoying for it to constantly show up every 5 seconds. I don't think removing it will help that much. It would just focus on another mod to slap us in the face with instead.

There does seem to be an overabundance of that particular mod dropping from defense.

Overabundance i think is a undestatement I am seriously farmign defense missions now just to get hellfire and using it to level up other mods instead of wasting my fusion mods. Defense missions are dropping hellfire ruffly 2-5 Hellfire per 1 fusion mod. Why waste fusion mods. But the drop in defense alone and with it mostly every time the ending 5,10,15,20th round mod they really stack up fast.

The mod appears a lot as an end of the round reward, while I agree it's annoying for it to constantly show up every 5 seconds. I don't think removing it will help that much. It would just focus on another mod to slap us in the face with instead.

I shoulda not said remove but at least severly take the weight of the RNG wanting to give it away like it has the plague.

Also my opinion Warframe skills mod should also be a lil more rarer then what they are they to also drop like hotcakes. And you only need like 7 to max out Warframe skill mods.

Edited by ChaotikDreamz