Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Monitor Turn Off ;/

xTasakElo

Hi, i playing 2 months and i dont have anyone problem, 3 days ago when I play my monitor comes up with no signal, PC work normally, only monitor turn off and I can't do anything... only I can restart my pc... Now all time when I start the game i I,Il play 5-7 min and monitor turn off I only restart work :( I have this problem only in Warframe ;/ 

i read this toopic 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/321368-black-screen-crashfreeze-mid-mission/

and i try fix it but not work for my ;/ 

1. i change monitor- not work ;/

2.- change cable from monitor- not work ;/

3. temperature when i start and play warframe 45-60*C, and i play in low graphic and without DX 10 and DX 11

PC: windows 7 home premium 

- intel core i3 3240, 3.4 ghz

- 6 gb ram

- g force gt 610 xDDDDD

sorry for my English,

Hi, i playing 2 months and i dont have anyone problem, 3 days ago when I play my monitor comes up with no signal, PC work normally, only monitor turn off and I can't do anything... only I can restart my pc... Now all time when I start the game i I,Il play 5-7 min and monitor turn off I only restart work :( I have this problem only in Warframe ;/ 

i read this toopic 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/321368-black-screen-crashfreeze-mid-mission/

and i try fix it but not work for my ;/ 

1. i change monitor- not work ;/

2.- change cable from monitor- not work ;/

3. temperature when i start and play warframe 45-60*C, and i play in low graphic and without DX 10 and DX 11

PC: windows 7 home premium 

- intel core i3 3240, 3.4 ghz

- 6 gb ram

- g force gt 610 xDDDDD

sorry for my English,

I have a few questions regarding the system that is effected.

1) What version of the Nvidia driver are you using? ( Latest WHQL is 350.12 )

2) Is the Graphics card ( Geforce GT 610 ) of yours a passively cooled ( No fans on the card )?

3) Did you disable threaded graphics rendering in the launcher?

4) Did you disable the GPU accelerated launcher?

• 2 weeks later...

Hooking onto this thread. I seem to experience the same kind of issue, only this happens randomly when starting up Warframe.

I can start the launcher fine, when I press play and the screen has to switch to fullscreen mode for Warframe, sometimes it will stay at a black screen. What does seem to fix it is to turn off the screen and back on, then it all functions fine again (or switch between two displayinputs). 

The problem is only showing up when I play Warframe. I have V-sync disabled. Will try to run without threaded graphics this weekend to see if that might fix the issues.

Running on a Core-i7 and a Geforce GTX680 on the latest Nvidia drivers. Also I have shadowplay disabled.