Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Balance Suggestions

Makemap

I haven't played all the Warframes yet(currently crafting Frost)

Note: Seeing, Lvl 28+ Mobs, I think the Lowest armour should be "25", with Steel Fiber(100%) it becomes 50. 10 is way too low especially when you get knock down on the ground against a whole lot of Mobs. I've been dying with Mag 50 Armour and seen Excalibers too. Died too fast as Trinity being knock down especially with Mag. At least with Mag I have some chance to get back up, unlike Trinity.

Mag ->

"Crush": Increase the default damage or Ignore Armour(currently using Focus +15% and still isn't doing much)

For some odd reason some weak enemies survive(Non-heavies/Shielded) when there are so much of them(maybe damage spreads who knows).

Reason: Only attack and self defense skill, and not enough damage to survive Ancient mob(like 5+), especially when people rush through all the Ancient(door way block up by Ancients).

Mag is slow, weak stamina, and lack of energy to use Crush again.

Also the attack isn't like Ember or Saryn Which would get you mob up again with the unfinished mob.

"Shield Polarize": Skill also regenerates Mag shield and the person she is pointing. 

Reason: Rarely or never used, and pointless during solo. High level planets also knock out Mag shield quite easily as she doesn't have Decoy or any other skill to save herself. Remember "Crush" one time use without Flow.

Rhino -> Increase Stamina default.

Reason: He is big and strong which means he should have a lot of Stamina to start with. Also he is slow. Why would a big guy like Rhino have the same stamina as Mag when he has muscle and do a lot of weight lifting?

Trinity -> Increase Armour to 25.

Reason: Higher level planets knock out her health way too fast. Now you can use the "Steel Fibre" on Trinity.

Ember -> Increase Armour to 25.

Reason: Same as Trinity.

Edited by Makemap

Armor is inconsequential. MOst of those skills you have listed are better than what you are suggesting. And yes, I have played them all. (except p. exc.)

mag  

base damage of crush

Base damage of 1000

Health max 225

energy 150

saryn

health max 450

power max 150

ulti Damage is 125 / 125 / 167 / 212 per second for 4 seconds. so 800 dmg per use, aoe is small also.

Also trinity is the bomb. If you are getting knocked down stay farther away, or use link more often. Man link owns.

Edited by crow-k

Keep in mind that Crush is reduced by armour, Miasma isnt.  Thats fairly much why Crush doesnt do allot of damage at higger levels to larger enemies, most things have good armour (as it seems to increase with enemies level).  Though I'm guessing body armour is the one used for powers, I'm not certain on that.  Maybe Crush damage should be based around the inverse of armour so that the tin cans the Grineer are in actually does more damage as the armour is crushed in upon the fleshy bits (though not sure if crush is meant to be a fodder killer). 

I wouldnt worry too much about Steel Fibre, its not that great across the board, even with 150 armour (60% damage reduction) only increases to about 75.9% damage reduction (DR). While 10 armour (~9.1% DR) with max fibre is ~17.4% DR.

25 armour would make the base 20% DR, max fibre making it ~34.4% DR.   While 50 armour is ~33.3% DR (max fibre being ~51.2% DR)

Keep in mind that Crush is reduced by armour, Miasma isnt.  Thats fairly much why Crush doesnt do allot of damage at higger levels to larger enemies, most things have good armour (as it seems to increase with enemies level).  Though I'm guessing body armour is the one used for powers, I'm not certain on that.  Maybe Crush damage should be based around the inverse of armour so that the tin cans the Grineer are in actually does more damage as the armour is crushed in upon the fleshy bits (though not sure if crush is meant to be a fodder killer). 

I wouldnt worry too much about Steel Fibre, its not that great across the board, even with 150 armour (60% damage reduction) only increases to about 75.9% damage reduction (DR). While 10 armour (~9.1% DR) with max fibre is ~17.4% DR.

25 armour would make the base 20% DR, max fibre making it ~34.4% DR.   While 50 armour is ~33.3% DR (max fibre being ~51.2% DR)

No wonder why it does less damage after a while. Updated Crush.

Edited by Makemap

Armor is inconsequential. MOst of those skills you have listed are better than what you are suggesting. And yes, I have played them all. (except p. exc.)

mag

base damage of crush

Base damage of 1000

Health max 225

energy 150

saryn

health max 450

power max 150

ulti Damage is 125 / 125 / 167 / 212 per second for 4 seconds. so 800 dmg per use, aoe is small also.

Also trinity is the bomb. If you are getting knocked down stay farther away, or use link more often. Man link owns.

Dude, at least Saryn has more survival skill that Mag. Mag has nothing except Crush. When I use it against Ancient(without healer, only knocks out like at most 30% HP.) When there is healer(Healer got increase heal, especially when there is a lot of them) freaking gain back HP before I can kill them.

The only way I can kill Ancients easier is has supercharged weapons. But, what is the point of ranking your mastery level if you can't level your other weapons. Everyone would be playing the same Warframe just to level rank mastery.

(Example Volt) Just ruins the game with pure Volts.

Please do not tell other players to get a better Warframe when they like a certain Warframe. Right now I see people use Volt to rush through Ancients a lot and to the end abandoning everyone else, even Rhino. At least Rhino has a lot of Armour and better skill ability.

Edited by Makemap