Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wraith And Vandals

So, I know a few friends that have left and have things like snipetron vandal and stuff like that.-- Tbh I think accoutns should be allowed to /gift/ not /trade/ Weapons like Strun wraith-- Machete wraith, wraith dual vipers--- Snipetron vandal and so on-- as I know many people who leave after awhile and just have an account sitting their. 

Thoughts? 

The rare nature of event weapons will make it unlikely anyone would give or sell their event weapons. As nice as it would be to see event weapons make a return, DE is more than capable of churning out literally anything, but it an original weapon, alternative model or simple retexture. So chances are it will be a very long time since the weapon stream is literally infinite.

A long time, if at all.

So you want to loot your friends accounts? Is that it?

No, that's not it. I've been playing with them for years and they literally left-- I also know other people on Warframe who have similar circumstances and are quite frustrated by it..

If I wanted to loot them i would just use my laptop and give myself all their mods. 

What if they are? See his point from that?

The rare nature of event weapons will make it unlikely anyone would give or sell their event weapons. As nice as it would be to see event weapons make a return, DE is more than capable of churning out literally anything, but it an original weapon, alternative model or simple retexture. So chances are it will be a very long time since the weapon stream is literally infinite.

A long time, if at all.

^ this is your answer 

DE once claimed (I believe it was on a Stream I cannot remember) that they plan to bring back past events in the form of quests.

I don't remember if they said that includes the rewards for each respective event as well.

DE once claimed (I believe it was on a Stream I cannot remember) that they plan to bring back past events in the form of quests.

I don't remember if they said that includes the rewards for each respective event as well.

Also, Yes, I heard about this before too-- as stated before why not make weapons drop somewhere else, or keep them in the event-- heck, make them have stupid master rank requirements of like 13 or something like that. 

I would just like to have a chance at them as you can't blame must of us for not knowing of Warframe-- This game came out when we were all in our TF2 and GMOD faze and all that.