Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Mag Augment Mod Build On Is Awesome (Sort Of)

rongviet1995

So i just get all mag augment from another player and i have to say this, all mag augment build is sort of awesome.

So the initial build was this:
_ Stream line + Fleeting: Most common efficiency build
_ Greedy Pull: For Orb (most of the time), ammo and mod)
_ Fracturing Crush: The 7 sec (with this build is approximately 2.1 se)
_ Shield Transference: For Defense (and at the start, i think about over shield my team shield as well)
_ Strech: Range, of course
_ Intensify: For Shield Transference and a bit for Crush (I ain't care much about Crush since it's magnetic dmg)
_ Transient Fortitude (+40% strength, - 20% duration): For Shield Transference and a bit Crush

While running with this build, i soon realize some problem
1. 2.1 sec is good but yeah, not enough
2. Shield Transference just ain't good enough for anything except Corpus (yeah, bring this to the Void and it still ain't good). The shield restores just ain't good enough and the most important thing is no overshield is granted for your ally =+=". So yeah, you better off play Trin with Vampire Leech if you ever want overshield (Restore faster, and team over-shield)

So i change it to this build and it work flawlessly
_ Stream line + Fleeting
_ Greedy Pull
_ Fracturing Crush: With this build, it's 5.6 sec
_ Strech
_ Overextend
_ Continuity
_ Redirection (hell, with this on, you can get to 1k+ shield, who need Shield Transference any more)

So i with max range, I use Greedy pull not only for Orb but also enemy, and then use Fracturing Crush (hell, we're talking about make the enemy fall face plant into the ground, then levitate them and slam them to the ground again and make them unable to move for 5.6 sec and decrease armor by 50%).

So yeah, the all mag augment mod build is potentially great, except shield transference just ain't good enough, even a Redirection mod is more useful than it. =+="