Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Accidentally Released Mods

Zurion

So, I was doing some work on the wiki, related to mods, and I stumbled on some mods that I didn't even knew existed.

They were released accidentally on update 10.6 (around October 2013), and could be aquired by Transmutation. 

The problem was fixed quickly, but those that got the mods prior to that were allowed to keep them.

My question is: Will those mod ever be released again? I could understand the mods being temproarly retrieved for balancing, but it's been a year and a half since that happened, and none of those mods were released again. 

For example, right now, we have the auras Steel Charge and Rifle Amp, that increase the damage done by melee and rifles. So far so good. But why are Pistol Amp and Shotgun Amp still unavailable? These auras are in-game, some people do have them, but there's no way to get them right now. 

There's the Affinity Amp. I would understand this aura not being released, because a lot of people would stop buying the affinity booster. But because the people that got this aura were allowed to keep it, makes it unfair to the rest of us that still have to spend platinum to get increased affinity. 

The Elemental Resistance auras seem pretty cool, but I don't care much about them, because we have the mod counterparts to that. Same thing for Resilient Focus, we have Shock Absorbers that does the same thing.

EMP Aura - I don't care a lot about it, to be honest.

And now, the most interesting mods, in my opinion, Looter and Sacrifice. Having the sentinel break containers around us and revive us at the cost of their own life would make them a lot more usefull than they are right now. 

Right now, these mods are exclusive. They are probably more exclusive than the Founder Pack items. I understand those being exclusive, but why are items that were accidentally released exclusive?

Why not make 1 mod Aura mod that does % Damage increase to any weapon that is equipped in primary ? what is the point of having 2 mods ?

Why not make Aura mod that allows players to Share the loot ? (i.e 4 players having the mod they all share the loot without having the need to get the loot)

and OP is right some of these unreleased mods a very useful.

Time for some non aug mods to be added.