Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Classic Colors Shouldn't Cost Me Money.

mlgfazeopticquickscope

Hello there Forum Initiate~

In all honestly really, you don't really need to buy colors at all to enjoy the game~

DE is not forcing you to buy anything from colors or buying frames and potatoes~

it's a matter of preference and convenience whether you want to change color or not~

you should be happy that Warframe is actually Free to play~

they could have slapped you with a pay to play~

so don't be angry, be happy and play the game~

have a good one~

i agree here, the classic pallet shouldnt cost you platinum. but i dont really care too much i just stick with red and white seeing as i cant do red and black. but its not a big issue. it does not affect the game for me at all, i can go out and find all the weapons and warframes i want.

Like shocktart just said: I can live without costumate my colors. I can play the game and shoot some big holes in my enemies without paying plat for doing it with insane dmg or a special warframe

I would prefer if the classic colors would be free. However, I understand why it isn't. Having a limited selection encourages one to expand his options. Plus, like others said, it's purely  cosmetical and everything else already available ingame for free. The reason why they're 75 plat and not 50 is because we would probably use our free 50 plat to buy one and never be tempted to get another = no income.

No matter how much you offer ingame, there will always be people who want just a bit more. Colors are a perfectly fine way to sell customization for real money, and you even have a good bit of the palette available for free.

Nothing, but when you can't possibly get red, a nice looking red (without paying for it) it's not nice.

Ah, but you can. You just have to push the "random colors" button long enough to get it in the place you want it and then choose the other colors. ;)

Random colors are taken from every palette in the store. It's just like playing in the lottery and see what you get instead of being able to choose freely.

Ah, but you can. You just have to push the "random colors" button long enough to get it in the place you want it and then choose the other colors. ;)

Random colors are taken from every palette in the store. It's just like playing in the lottery and see what you get instead of being able to choose freely.

That was possible?

That was possible?

I just tried and got many colors i haven't unlocked yet. But be aware: if you want one special color you will need to click tons of times to get it once (not even metioning on the right place ^^)

SWEET JESUS!

tumblr_m17riq3A5o1qejzxno1_500.gif