Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading.

mlgfazeopticquickscope

Player X(12:11:39): WTT> 12 Redirection for 12 Vitality non-sent

Player Y(12:11:39): WTB> multishot pm what you want

Spambot 1(12:11:39): w w w. warframemods . tk cheap mods fast delivery have all mods in stock

Spambot 1(12:11:39): w w w. warframemods . tk cheap mods fast delivery have all mods in stock

Spambot 1(12:11:40): w w w. warframemods . tk cheap mods fast delivery have all mods in stock

Player Z(12:11:40): WTS> full level hornet strike pm offers nonr

Player X(12:11:40): WTT> 12 Redirection for 12 Vitality non-sent

Spambot 1(12:11:40): w w w. warframemods . tk cheap mods fast delivery have all mods in stock

Spambot 1(12:11:41): w w w. warframemods . tk cheap mods fast delivery have all mods in stock

Spambot 1(12:11:41): w w w. warframemods . tk cheap mods fast delivery have all mods in stock

Player Z(12:11:41): WTS> full level hornet strike pm offers nonr

Player Y(12:11:41): WTB> multishot pm what you want

tl;dr: No.

Edited by MIRRORenn

Hello again Forum Initiate~

if you didn't know, DE is actually trying their best to make a trade option~

but they are trying to tweak trading so that it doesn't bring trade bots~

trade bots or users spamming everything with their "WTB WTS WTT" crap~

we all want trade but we have to be patient and wait and see~

things are underway, Hope you understand~

Have a nice one~

Oh god, this brings me back to my Runescape days.

Looked at this.

Considered.

Yeah, ditch trading.

*facepalm

I have seen this happen to some really great games...and entitled players will twist DE's arm until the give in to this madness.

no trading

no trading

no trading

either pay or play for what you want.

DE is doing a really calculated and smart thing that they consider this and not just splash it in with the next update and see what happens.

I really agree with the general opinion that this would eventually end up being chat battle of the tradesmen (& bots). And at the same time I really liked what Steve mentioned on the last stream, that they are taking a very careful approach towards trading and it definitely won't be a trading system which allows you to sell anything you want. What they said, it will be very limited, which is a great thing.

I believe trade system is a great idea, they could make a trade chat separate from the normal chat, but i prefer to just trade with friend only instead of random player, they could limit what rank the mod can be transfer, like just to uncommon ones, or they could put a player market system to just sell mods, but as the game is right now is not good since we don't have a large selection on in-game market to use the money for, i guess we gotta wait until the games comes out fully updated with new weapons, characters, etc.

this would VERY VERY easily be avoided by not having trading, but a public broker. (stuff for credits)

of course chat spam would still happen, but it happens now WITHOUT trading so your point is null, theres an ignore for that.

taking out the ability to do public trading would force farmers to compete with the general public on the broker.

it would be easy to set up a public broker to trade BPs, mats, weaps or frames without risk of "scams". "but what about rank locked items!?" apply the rank lock to the item instead, sure you can buy that hek off the broker, but you cant equip it till rank 4.

being able to trade with clan members is great, but it shouldnt be so limited. clan members should be able to trade ANYTHING, except credits. if a clan member rips you off then take it up with a leader or warlord, or dont be stupid. i honestly cant understand why this is such a hard concept to understand, trading has been around for how long? in how many games? with how many different approaches? the fact that DE is so worried about gold farmers and people that will try to "scam" that they're robbing the community of content and the ability to interact with eachother is ludicrous.

can anyone think of a way to abuse this trade system? i'd like to have an honest debate with someone because i think this would be the best way to implement trading. the only exploit i can think of would be joining a farmers clan, doing a trade then leaving, which could be easily discouraged by adding a 7 day wait period between LEAVING a clan and joining a new one, maybe even longer if it does become an issue.