Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp/duel Section, Please Make One.

Phoenix86

As we all know duels will be implemented in update 8 and, with them, i bet a thousands thread moaning about it will be made...

To avoid that the general section will be flooded by all those useless topics i ask to create a section about it, so that the problem wont appear and all questions/discussion about pvp will only stay there in a reserved room.

Sorry for bad english, hope you got it

+1 if you support this, hope devs will read...

the PVP will be IN CLAN only and 1VS1 only.

or, in other words, it will be "hey, bet you my Barton build is better then yours" PVP.

+ the Dev team said there will be no spacial balance for PVP.

so I don't see a reason in a completely diffident section for a thing as minor as that.

-1 from my side.

Edited by EagleRise

We will see man, i hope you are right but watch how many QQ thread are being made everyday...

and do you really think none will be made for pvp?

We will see, i hope you are right and i'm not; my philosophy is: prevention is better than cure

the PVP will be IN CLAN only and 1VS1 only.

or, in other words, it will be "hey, bet you my Barton build is better then yours" PVP.

+ the Dev team said there will be no spacial balance for PVP.

so I don't see a reason in a completely diffident section for a thing as minor as that.

-1 from my side.

It is one thing what the devs say and how they will handle it but I promise you these posts are comming. I already mentioned it in the last pvp thread i posted to: create a subforum but don't grant anyone the right to create threads in it. just create a sticky with the above link.

There is currently no need for a PvP section, as Warframe has no PvP. U8 will not change that, as 1vs1 in clan duels do not constitute PvP to the extent that it needs to be discussed in an entire corner. Furthermore, there will be no balancing caused by the dueling. Such threads will be dealt with when they come.

This thread has run its course. :)