The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... U16.5 Tomarow?

Dawn11715

Yea, it was for being a standard hotfix, which usually includes a few bug fixes, one addition(weapon OR cosmetic) and nothing more.

16.4 included cosmeticS(alt helmet+Nyx skin), new weapon, an event, new mods, a fair amount of changes and additions and a considerable amount of fixes.

So yea, huge update/hotfix.

Okay, fair enough.

It's just semantics, but I think it's fair to say huge hotfix, where as it wouldn't be accurate to say huge update. It's kind of a question of perspective as well. I personally wouldn't even call U16 a huge update. 

Okay, fair enough.

It's just semantics, but I think it's fair to say huge hotfix, where as it wouldn't be accurate to say huge update. It's kind of a question of perspective as well. I personally wouldn't even call U16 a huge update. 

Well yea, updates tended to be only big ones, as U7-8-9-10-11-12-13.......

But I think that from Oberon update we started to have "huge hotfixes", or whatever you want to call hotfixes in the middle of big updates; Wednesday updates/hotfixes now tend to be larger than in the past, so there must be something that makes a difference between a monday hotfix with a few fixes and a wednesday update(?)which usually has something new.

But anyway, as you said it's a matter of perspective.

Edited by siralextraffo