The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Russian Motorcycle Gang.

Revel72

I have nothing against them but I am really scared. What I heard from radio. That the motorcycle gang in Russia plans to go across Finland to... Wien at least I heard that they are going to Germany. I hope that they will study the traffic rules of Finland before coming for safe travels to both sides to them and to us. Since they are going to visit in Germany. I expect them to be really good at speaking English.

My greatest hope is good understanding between each other. I more of lean towards Russia but... The fact that we can not speak one same language just keeps us disconnected. Sure I am willing to learn Russia since in the side of Finland where I live. Russian language is more commonly heard than any other and for a good reason too. Our land is quite a sight what comes on the quality of nature. Sure the weather gives a cold shoulder but that doesn't bother any of us in here.

Oh and I hope that the gang remembers to take Hepatite A vaccine. Never hurts to play it safe. Even if clean water is obvious thing in Finland. Better safe than sorry. Not because of we don't want to take them in to hospitals just there doesn't come any delays or something else.

Edited by Revel72

I'm from Poland and my government actually BANNED them from entering my country by revoking their visas.

True story.

@up This is favourite motorcycle gang of Putin, they are called "Night Wolfs"

Edited by Roxorium

Ye, please don't let this happen! i heard those bikers riding bears instead of a bikes, they eat childeren, rape monuments and sculptures which even lightly resambles a woman, and they were once a workers of GULAG!!! all of them!!!. Ah yes i forgot that nobody knows traffic rules in russia so beware!

Edited by Grom-84