Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Addition Of A Blur To Most Of The Effects? How To Turn It Off?

Grom-84

Hello, after recent att  update i noticed that a picture in a game changed - for some reason now there is this Thick Blur effect applied on most of the particles, warframe's powers like for example on loki's invisibility, or mags pulls, on melee weapons trails and in some other places as well. Sometimes i like this effect like this new look for loki's invisibility, but for the most part when everybody casting their abilities around i absolutely hate this blur, because i cant see a thing in this mess... and i wonder is there any possible way to disable it? Im playing on highest settings the only 3 i turned off are Cc, Motion Blur and Constnt weapon trails but this is not affecting the blur(

Here are the pictures:

AeUWOvR.jpg

38xucmE.jpg

qkzIUWg.jpg

These effects should be affected by pixel shading, try to disable that too.

EDIT: i can't remember if you can disable pixel shaders from warframe though, or if it will even run without them : /

Edited by Melkia

Do you have depth of field on?

Yes, but it applies only while aiming the weapon, and when i grabbed my pictures i was just standing still

OFF-TOPIC: That screen resolution though. Kind of too small for me.

AFAIK, never had this issue before. Might try to see if it actually is in the game myself.

This blur effects appears on any resolutions so this is not a case.

Depth of field and distortion are the same setting. Turn it off, and it should toggle the blur you're seeing.

I played with dof before just 2 or 3 days ago (cant remember when the previous 130 mb update was), and i haven't seen this blur on effects.