Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe's Slow Responsiveness

tennoninjahunter

Question

^ as in the game itself

TOday my warframe takes a long time to load chats(some random chat dc), creating sessions, and log-out when i'm trying to search for a game in draco. And i went to help a clanmate for mesa quest , ( appears to only able to join invited sessions) and still i would repeatingly dc from his session.

Even the forums appears to take a long time to load (had a hard time trying to post this edited version)

Just wondering if it's just me and my old laptop's problem, or is anyone else experiencing the same?

Edited by tennoninjahunter

3 answers to this question

^ as in the game itself

TOday my warframe takes a long time to load chats(some random chat dc), creating sessions, and log-out when i'm trying to search for a game in draco. And i went to help a clanmate for mesa quest , ( appears to only able to join invited sessions) and still i would repeatingly dc from his session.

Just wondering if it's just me and my old laptop's problem, or is anyone else experiencing the same?

Yeah, I'm experiencing it as well. Only today Warframe has gone crazy, yesterday it was fine though.

First off, here is "The Checklist:"

-Lower graphics settings to what your computer can run (start with everything off, work your way up).

-Disable Dx10 and Dx11 in launcher

-Enable Multithread Rendering from launcher like this

-Restart computer

If none of these things work, it might just be your internet connection. Try checking your region in the "Gameplay" tab of settings. If you are in North America trying to connect to Brazil, it will probably be a little bit slow.