Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could It Be...? A Bunch Of Stuff You Can Get For The Low Price Of Whatever You're Willing To Pay? Sign Me Up (Aka Wts Everything I Have)

So I was looking through my mods and inventory, saw some stuff I could sell in trading, and thought "that will take a lot of time and effort to sell, and with what kind of profit? Almost zilch." So I got an idea, if the end result is the same, why even ask for a price? Here is my offer to you, fellow tenno.

I only ask of you for your time, and a measly offering of whatever you are willing to 'donate' to my cause. What is my cause exactly? Wonderful question! Let's answer that right now.

I will be actively updating this thread with times and dates that I will be active, and all you need to do is either message me in-game or through the Warframe website messenger during those times with the item you oh-so desire. This may seem like a steal. What do I get out of this? Well, nothing! I get absolutely nothing, except for whatever you deem me worthy of receiving for the item you are getting, as each player has to offer up SOMETHING for a trade to be possible. What you want to offer, however, is completely up to you. Feel like giving me 1 platinum for something like a heavy caliber? COOL! What about that lone maglev wasting away in your mod inventory? I'll take that too. Whatever you offer, I'll gladly accept.

"Well good sir, this is a mighty fine deal you have going on here. I'll take everything you have to offer!"
Slow down, this is where things get tricky. How can I possibly give everything to one person? Don't message me asking for half of my listings. Instead, each player that messages me is limited to one item per day.
"WOAH NOW, ONE ITEM?! I kinda want that intensify and the streamline though for my new loadout...."
Hey man, chill. There's no guarantee I'll always have the items you need day after day, but it isn't like I'm quitting the game. I will be actively playing and trying my best to keep up with the demands of other players. Again, I can't guarantee anything, but if you want you can pm me in-game and try to convince me to hold on to a specific item for you as long as I think it will be for a good cause.

"I looked through your list but don't see anything I want :( . Could you possibly have it?"
I will strive to constantly update the spreadsheet, but if you don't see something you want in my list, send me a pm anyways and if I have spare time, I'll help you farm for it! I have a plethora of void keys, and if you want to do a few vault runs with me then just ask. I'm going to be doing all I can to try and help you fellow tenno out. Remember though, some things are just impossible so don't ask me to magically produce an event mod pack from several updates ago.

"Free plat plz?"
No. Simply no. I won't be handing out my money to people. I feel like it would defeat the purpose of this idea and it also would encourage people to take advantage of me for simply that. Handing out money has no real meaning to it, but giving something that I worked hard to get to someone for no charge helps all of us.

"Well, why?"
Why what? Why give away things I've put weeks and weeks into getting? Because, I can't use them and I simply don't see the point in staring at my monitor for hours on end waiting for someone to sell to. It's time I could spend trying to actually get items I need to make my playing experience better.
Also, is it so awkward for people to do good deeds? Have you never looked around and offered a helping hand to a random stranger? It's not something you can do everyday all day of your life, but if you tried it every so often the payout is definitely worth it. While you may never see a physical form of appreciation, the gratitude and smiles on the faces of others is the only thing we should be striving to achieve.

"I'm still confused, what is this all about?"
tl;dr version; if you are in desperate need of an item, and you don't have the time, resources, or patience to hunt it down, look through the spreadsheet I will be linking at the bottom here and send me a message during my active playtime.

If there are any questions I failed to answer, just reply in this thread and I'll be glad to reply.

Let's keep up the good work tenno, and I'll see you out there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GE5G-MpjST7YbeCxZTi_M2tilnUUZKoufOzy4H-kWv0/edit?usp=sharing

My current schedule: May 27 7pm - 12am EST

So my main focus as of right now is to rank up and make more trades daily possible, rather than the acquisition of better and more items, so my inventory on mods may run short within the next few days. So hurry up and try to get what you want!

Edited by DangoReaper

so we can only contact you through ur scedule in order to claim the trade?

Correct. If you try to message me during other times I will most likely not get back to you.

Also, please try not to crowd this topic with requests for items. Stick to messaging me in-game or through the website messenger.

So I deeply regret to tell you all this, but several hours ago my computer seemed to give out, and upon further inspection I have found that my video card overheated and is now unusable. It will be about two weeks for me to get a replacement, so until then I will keep a list of the first few people who messaged me online since 5pm EST, and I will attempt to contact those people and get the items they requested to them. I apologize for this, and will work on having a working build asap.

So I deeply regret to tell you all this, but several hours ago my computer seemed to give out, and upon further inspection I have found that my video card overheated and is now unusable. It will be about two weeks for me to get a replacement, so until then I will keep a list of the first few people who messaged me online since 5pm EST, and I will attempt to contact those people and get the items they requested to them. I apologize for this, and will work on having a working build asap.

Damn =/ I don't suppose I could reserve that shotgun spazz for when that time comes, could I?