Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Enhancement For Mesa Helm

saintsspider

Question

Can i know which arcane enhancement for mesa helm is the best and a little bit of reasoning behind it. I would be very much thankful to my tenno mates who can help a noob out.

Also would that arcane be only on that specific helm for mesa or would be available across all the helms for mesa?

Thank you and have a good day

3 answers to this question

Avenger. 

Peacemaker can crit.

Edit: Well, Peacemaker already does enough damage for most content; eruption or barrier might be nice to gain a secondary effect when working with a Greedy Mag, or to keep shields up for longer before having to drop PM and hide.

Edited by Darzk

Well...

I think you're asking about the old Arcane Helmets which were discontinued before Mesa came into the game. Mesa doesn't have an arcane helmet per-say but you can put the bits you get from Raids Trials onto helmets and Sydanas to make them 'Arcane'

A list of those bits can be found here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Arcane_Enhancement

But yes, as said above, Avenger is a decent one.

Edited by Terumitsu

Probably Avenger.

Mesa tends to take a lot of little hits, so enhancements that rely on getting damaged make sense. Avenger will help her damage output whether she's shooting or using Peacemaker.

Failing that, Barrier or Grace. Barrier should keep restoring her Shields so ranged attackers have a hell of a time doing any lasting damage. Grace patches up incidental health losses from Slash and Toxin procs that ignore Shields.