Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Default Colors Bug

Medivalj

1st. The Default Colors do not appear in the box to indicate that the frame has been set to it's default color scheme.

2nd. The energy color does not reflect what appears on the frame.

Overall the appearance of the frame suggests that it has been reset to Default. However, the color boxes appear as "grey with a red slash through it" and the energy color when powers are used do not reflect the default colors for the frame.

Please fix this. 

Edited by Medivalj

Unfortunately not a bug, although I wish it was so that there'd be a chance for it to be changed back. Some frames now have multiple different default energy colors in place of one, eg Nyx has green Psychic Bolts and an orange Mind Control aura. I don't think this was a thing that anyone asked for or was told about, but there it is. Now all default colors aren't shown because of a few frames' funky default energy colors. It's not something that I'll ever see, because I never use default colors, and it brings with it a pretty major loss to functionallity. Pretty lame imo.

Edited by Bab8s

This happens to me too, some people may call it a minor bug. But to me, it really bugs me a lot. I know most people didn't care about their frame color, but not to me. I like to keep my frame in it's original color scheme.

I would really appreciate if DE fix this problem.

Edited by Unkn0wn_Zer0

Everytime I set a custom color scheme for my volt, it resets/reverts back to its default colors after each mission and sometimes after i upgrade my warframe.The weapons color schemes stay intact. Just the warframe.

"Everytime I set a custom color scheme for my volt, it resets/reverts back to its default colors after each mission and sometimes after i upgrade my warframe.The weapons color schemes stay intact. Just the warframe."

that is happening to me too, please fix that

• 3 weeks later...

I liked it when my Volt Primes powers were orange, now if i hit default color on it, they're like purple and white, same applies to Nekros, his default used to be orange, now his powers are purple, and not just those frames, seems to apply to all of my frames :(

I also noticed that this same problem applies to weapon energy color too, where i usually saw my Dragon Nikana leave behind a trail of red, now it leaves behind a trail of white when i choose default energy color, this goes for all weapons, at least the ones i own...

Edited by MadGama

• 4 months later...

Was hoping people would notice this. I too like to keep my frames with their original colours and not being able to use the default energy colour is VERY annoying, especially since some cannot be replicated (nyx prime green).

Please fix this.

I actually PM'ed Rebecca with a suggestion to let us show tints on the Frames. Like copying the schemes to Attachments but to the Frames itself. That way we can keep single tint default (blank) colors and copy energies where they make sense.

I actually asked for a toggleable Abilities Copy Energy Color button too. (I want Frost to keep energy channeling colors but keep default Ice colors on abilities kek).