Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Increase Maximum Ranks/levels For Warframes And Tools

WyzaiDDZ

I'm the kind of player who enjoys leveling stuff and currently I think equipment are maxed out too quickly in this game.

It takes 15 - 20 hours to max an warframe and around the same amount of time to max a weapon and I think it's a pity.

What I'd suggest would be something like this: increase the rank/level cap, or if that would cause too much problems, just give each piece of equipment an extra 10 "master" ranks that would be 5 - 10 times harder to achieve than normal ranks.

An idea would be to have these show up next to your weapon as a star. Master Ranks 1 through 5 would show as a number of small starts equal to that of the rank.

Ranks 6 through 10 would be something like this:

MR6: a plain white star

MR7: a bronze star

MR8: a silver star

MR9: a gold star

MR10: a black, gold-lined star.

Alternatively just make it a Roman number equivalent to the rank.

I know this isn't something new and imaginative, but I think it could be a nice improvement.

I am wondering what all would be included by going up the ranks.

More mastery points?

More mod points to use? (which would be over powered, especially in potatoed items)

Just a sense of further progression? (which I honestly wouldn't mind as it would be a way to go: 'This weapon is MRX' as a comparison with other people who use it)

Prestiging has been mentioned, wherein you reset an equipment to Rank 0, and change one slot's polarity. After a few Prestiging, you'd have a weapon that's pretty much customised to your modding style.

It would be awesome.

Well that's a neat idea as well, altough that would make the weapon superior to a non-prestigified weapon, if I understood right.

They've also mentioned 'labs' in the dojo where IIRC you can research stat upgrades for weapons.

And yes, a Triple-Prestiged Braton would be superior compared to a plain fresh-from-the-store Braton, because it reduces mod cost by each customised slot, but you'll still need to re-level the thing three times to reach that point.

I'm not sure how well that prestige would work, after trying a couple of forced solo missions with a L8 weapon vs L30 opponents.

Low level weapons are pretty much useless. It isn't until L15 or so (non-supercharged) that the weapon starts to do damage

@WyzaiDDZ
You would prestige you rweapon, give it a new polarity/change an old one and then go back to lower leveled areas to kill mobs and level it up to re-equip the mods to make it powerful.

After you do that a few times your weapons will be much more powerful simply due to how many mods it can have at level 30.

It would be similar to the reincarnation/rebirth system in the disgaea series in a way.

Edited by Tsukinoki

Prestiging has been mentioned, wherein you reset an equipment to Rank 0, and change one slot's polarity. After a few Prestiging, you'd have a weapon that's pretty much customised to your modding style.

See, that's the one thing that has me interested, and bothered. I know they don't spill too many details, spoilers and all that, but would you actually be able to choose the polarity of the slot, or would it be chosen at random?

See, that's the one thing that has me interested, and bothered. I know they don't spill too many details, spoilers and all that, but would you actually be able to choose the polarity of the slot, or would it be chosen at random?

I'm kinda fingers crossed on this one, greatly hoping that it'll be by choice since they mentioned it alongside customiseability. :/

Making it to a spin-the-wheel would be counter to encouraging folks to Prestige, as every 'good' roll will just make one single 'bad' roll seem that much more bad.

Still sounds a bit impractical, altough the fact that you get a polarity when you reset it to 0 makes it more viable.

I mean, I wouldn't want my weapon "upgrade" to make it so bad I have to go shoot L4 Grineer instead of L40 Corpus.

But maybe it wouldn't be so bad once I got to try it.

Edited by WyzaiDDZ