The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Master Race Is Recruiting!

S7ORM

XU9o3po.png

The Golden Title. The Mightiest of Names.
The highest honour a Warframe can receive.

We're a Shadow Clan from the early days of Warframe's dojo system, looking to rebuild our population.
Once consisting of Founders and Lokis, we're reopening the doors to those who wishes to prove themselves worth of the title, "Master Race".

In reality, we're a pretty relaxed clan, with full research, fun rooms and the game's original functional upside down Trading Post.

All hail [CE]Ling Tree

Anyways, we're looking for 10 or more new members to hit our 30 cap, and thinking about moving up to S7orm tier if we get enough support.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're interested, leave a comment below with your IGN, your favourite colour, and the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallo-- I mean, a little bit about your experience playing Warframe or yourself, like the example below:

IGN: S7ormI've been playing since around U9, a Loki starter and main, with over 1800h in game.I'm partial to frames with CC and Support Skills, rather than health/shields/armor or damage output.Telos Akbolto are my goto weapon, and I'm damned decent with Parkour 1.0, but hyped for the upgrade coming SoonTM.You'll find me online usually later in the evenings, EST, or around the forums.I'm usually pretty active in chat, quick with wordplay or a vague and outdated reference, but I'm down for almost any topic of conversation -- regarding Warframe or otherwise. I would like to be part of the Master Race.Also, Blue-- no! Yelloooooooooooow....But actually, light grey.

Check out our Clan Emblem!

IMG_1224.jpg

And always remember the true Master Race.

1Emkbo8.gif

Edited by S7ORM

Duuuuude what are you waiting for? The clock is ticking, and has been since the moment you opened the thread.

DEQzg5O.gif

Brah, we even have a totally Loki dedicated room:

FVQ8sUO.jpg

With a statue where your average Loki warframe is just the size of the statue's head:

qTbZHBq.jpg

A score of the best non cheating runs in the obstacle course:

DFzU9jz.jpg

A Loki Skee ball room (visible on OP).

A custom obstacle course (WIP).

But the most important thing, we have some of the best and kindest people on all Warframe sonrojo2.gif

--

I know that we (at least I) sound like Loki fanatics, but beware, we do not force any member to main Loki or even love him. The only requisites we have are for you to be open minded, chatty, and basically not a prick.

Hey, I'm interested in joining the Master Race. My IGN is GxRavity, mastery rank 12, and my go-to frames are Nyx (chaos OP) and Loki. Green is where it's at, but red is nice toooo. Then again, those grayscale colors, mhmmmm

Hey, I'm interested in joining the Master Race. My IGN is GxRavity, mastery rank 12, and my go-to frames are Nyx (chaos OP) and Loki. Green is where it's at, but red is nice toooo. Then again, those grayscale colors, mhmmmm

Welcome to the family, Tenno.

• 1 month later...

seems legit. i want a trinty master race clan tho. jk, im looking for regulars. people who i can constantly just play with. been playing since WF came out on steam and I am very experienced/coordinated. I am in a clan with flare_eyes, if you've seen him stream on twitch, awesome dude. I just want casual fun play time in missions, not boring "OH look I'm out of neruals, need to go slaughter alad" or "UGH now I need to recruit MR 6's from recruiting for my tower keys".

seems legit. i want a trinty master race clan tho. jk, im looking for regulars. people who i can constantly just play with. been playing since WF came out on steam and I am very experienced/coordinated. I am in a clan with flare_eyes, if you've seen him stream on twitch, awesome dude. I just want casual fun play time in missions, not boring "OH look I'm out of neruals, need to go slaughter alad" or "UGH now I need to recruit MR 6's from recruiting for my tower keys".

We're a bit more casual -- as a Shadow Clan, we'll probably have between 2 and 5 players online at any given time. I'm not sure that's exactly what you're looking for. If it is, let me know and I'll send you an invite.

Just started recently so I'm still learning the ropes. Can I join too? I'm only Mastery Rank 3.

Yup, new players are always welcome. I'll send you an invite once 16.8.0 finishes downloading

• 3 weeks later...

I am s well looking to join (if I still can) My IGN BaconStripsFTW i have never (and this may hurt me in the long run) NEVER played Loki (but i get why he is the master race). I am MR 8 and I am a Limbo-Valkyr main and soon to be Nekros main (I main three people what about it?) I am active if that matters,The colors that i am using are a nice bright pink and REALLY dark black (But I switch it often) 

Edited by BaconStripsFTW

I am s well looking to join (if I still can) My IGN BaconStripsFTW i have never (and this may hurt me in the long run) NEVER played Loki (but i get why he is the master race). I am MR 8 and I am a Limbo-Valkyr main and soon to be Nekros main (I main three people what about it?) I am active if that matters,The colors that i am using are a nice bright pink and REALLY dark black (But I switch it often)

Invite sent.

I'm looking to join a clan, My IGN is Xcorpius.

I've had warframe for a while but never played because my pc couldn't handle it. now that i have a better pc i'm active. 

I've only got one warframe, Loki and my Mastery Rank is 3.

I hope I'm allowed to join you guys!

I'm looking to join a clan, My IGN is Xcorpius.

I've had warframe for a while but never played because my pc couldn't handle it. now that i have a better pc i'm active. 

I've only got one warframe, Loki and my Mastery Rank is 3.

I hope I'm allowed to join you guys!

Invite sent.

I am online most of the time, if you find me and need any help, don't hesitate to ask.