The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Increasing Severity Freezes Over Time.

System-Ghost

After U16, and in fact more so in the past few weeks, I have been experiencing freezes in Warframe while in missions. Every so often, usually only once every few minutes, I will experience a short total freeze of the game with no oddities before the freeze. There is no sudden FPS drop or anything of the sort before the freeze, and after the freeze FPS, visuals, and gameplay are normal.

The duration of the freezes (but not the frequency it seems) increases with time spent, or at least I believe it does. The duration can eventually be multiple seconds long which causes a complete session breakdown if I'm hosting. Take for example a high level rail survival that I was a host for and entering the extraction room for. Just before extracting, I was hit with a large enough freeze to boot everyone out. Thanks to DE's GLORIOUS (PLZ don't hurt me great god kings DE) session code, my friends were not able to rejoin the session due to "objective completion".

As you can imagine, this is an issue that severely impacts the ability to play this game as not receiving a reward for all that invested time very well means it's not worth running them anymore. Regardless, is anyone else experiencing this issue? I have PhysX disabled and have for a long while now so that is not the issue.

This happened to me too while neural sensors farming on Elara. At the 30ish minute mark, while entering a large room, I was hit by a freeze and my fps dropped to 1-2 from 50ish throughout the mission. I believe everyone else in the mission must be miffed about losing 20ish neural sensors that run...