The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Huge Bug With My Whole Warframe!

So i recently added Ember prime to my arsenal but im finding it to be a huge dissatisfaction.... Every time i play a game at the end of the mission the color of my Ember changes to her default color and ALL of her mods are REMOVED, now ive beared with it till level 26 but im about to lose intrest in her all together if this problem continues. 

It looks like something is wrong with the Ember Prime itself. I've made a copy of your loadout to try and investigate this here at the office; I've also replaced your Ember Prime with a duplicate that should work for you.

Xander this isn't exclusive to EMBER. It's happening on just about every frame that's built after update 16 on both xbox one and ps4. 

Sorry, I meant his Ember Prime seemed to be the only one affected on his account.

Sorry, I meant his Ember Prime seemed to be the only one affected on his account.

Oh lol i thought you were talking about this bug as a whole. I've had it personally happen to me on chroma it would wipe his colors I put on him back to default and reset my mods if I ever changed them after a few missions as in I swap out transient fortitude for blind range and after a few missions it will reset back to transient fortitude. I was able to stop this bug from occurring by selecting everything I wanted and then switching regions and then closing the application. 

Edited by (PS4)immanks102

• 2 weeks later...