Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling Arcane Helmets, Rhino P Helmet, Nyx P Helmet, Frost P Chassis

So, I'll probably have many disagreements from folks on the prices I'm about to post. But after doing some research, I found that the majority of Platinum pricing is for novelty and rarity. RARELY do prices factor in usefulness. So, my prices might be a bit higher but I think they're properly marked up.

Some of these are also currently Blueprints and thus I will be adding an additional 5 PL to their cost(Included in price) to cover their building cost (I'm pretty low on resources right now) as well as a BP tag for you to know that the helmet will take time to get to you. It will be reserved for you until it's made. Obviously no trade will take place until it's made.

If you're willing to pay additional rushing fee's, I will rush the helmets so you don't have to wait and the fee will be added to your total.

Arcane Helmets

Arcane Phoenix - 100
Arcane Scorpion - 55

Arcane Flux - 60

Arcane Avalon - 40
Arcane Gauss - 75

Arcane Aurora - 50
Arcane Coil - 85
Arcane Esprit - 35

Arcane Meridian - 45
Arcane Pendragon - 80
Arcane Squall - 50
Arcane Swindle - 90
Arcane Thrak - 60
DISCOUNT BULK PRICING - 2 Helmets for 5 PL Less (Cost of all 3; Subtract 5)

Prime Helmets
Nyx P Helmet - 15
Rhino P Helmet - 15

Prime Chassis
Frost P Chassis - 65

Prime Systems

Ember P Systems - 10P

CONTACT ME IN GAME @ 8BitRager

<<<<<SUCCESSFUL TRADES>>>>>
Arcane Coil - 85P - IceCamaro

Arcane Meridian - 45P - IceCamaro

Arcane Pendragon - 80P - Genomega123
Arcane Squall - 50P - Geomega123
Arcane Swindle - 90P - Geomega123
Arcane Aurora - 50P - HIHOHIHA
Arcane Esprit - 35P - HIHOHIHA

Arcane Thrak - 60P - TwistedHex

Arcane Flux - 60P - reverb6

Arcane Avalon - 40P - reverb6

Arcane Gauss - 75P - reverb6

Edited by 8BitRager

can I make a reserve for Avalon, Gauss and Squall (if Genomega123 cancel) or Meridian? :D

Absolutely. As you've already mentioned, Genomega123 does have a reservation on Squall, but if something falls through, you'll be next in line. I'll go ahead and update the post.

Would you like me to reserve Meridian for you as well? Your ending statement there confused me a little with the 'or'.

What I meant was that if Squall has been claimed by Genomega123 then my 3rd chosen Arcane Helmet would be Arcane Meridian. Hehe XD

Sorry, I've mistaken the Aurora with the Aura helmet, so I would like to cancel my reservation. If you have already started building, I am willing to pay 10 plat for any inconveniences. Sorry.

That's quite alright. I appreciate the gesture though. I was probably gonna need to build it at some point anyway.

No harm. No foul. 

What I meant was that if Squall has been claimed by Genomega123 then my 3rd chosen Arcane Helmet would be Arcane Meridian. Hehe XD

:c

Oh. Well unfortunately because of no initial clarification, I left Meridian open as I wasn't sure what you had meant.

And Meridian has been reserved by someone else. I apologize for this. :c

EDIT: I went ahead and placed you as second reservation for Meridian in the case that IceCamaro changes their mind.

Edited by 8BitRager

:c

Oh. Well unfortunately because of no initial clarification, I left Meridian open as I wasn't sure what you had meant.

And Meridian has been reserved by someone else. I apologize for this. :c

EDIT: I went ahead and placed you as second reservation for Meridian in the case that IceCamaro changes their mind.

It's cool, it's okay XD

I already have Arcane Aura for Trinity, was asking fir Meridian to complete my Trinity's helmet collection. :3