Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Fps Drop Is Out Of Control.

JohnKable

I play since U12. its a full year more or less.

the game has grown amazingly in this year, but not in the graphics. Sure it had some cool improvements, but nothing "big". We are getting now the very first PBR updates

well, first of all i have to admit my PC isnt top of the line but it was the same when i started playing 1 year ago and i could track the progressive and massive loss of FPS after every update.

In U12 i had like 140+ FPS when doing easy stuff -few enemies, soloing and few powers. and a nice 80+ FPS even in worst case scenario (at the time void full of enemies, 4 players, molecular prime and a couple other persisting effects)

Now i have 70-80 fps in the liset, 60-65 when doing easy stuff that drop to 30-35 when playing in team and stuff becomes more intense.

And seems becoming worse every update... even small updates.

how's that possible considering the game basically looks the same? and disabling graphic options doesnt help much (unless i tune down resolution)

and its not my PC only because all my friends are having the same problem (but when you have 50fps minumum you actually dont care much)

I can't complain with my computer:

Intel core 2 duo 2.5GhZ (dual core)

2GB of RAM

Windows 8.1 64 bits

NVidia 9500GT 1GB

When I play T1 def with 4 players and I summon my shadows army (around 19) my fps drops to 10-13 xD

In liset 50-70

Normal missions around 30-40

Its good having in mind my specs right?