Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, I've Had Enough Of This.

Lyraius

Kogake still one of the top, explosive are strong, weapons like lex are nerfed when they require the most skill in pvp. 

The team mechanic sucks, being put into a team of rank 0-3 players against rank 7-19 is VERY frustrating. 

Make the bullet attracter small. Its so huge, its 99.5% guaranteed death.

Make the game more fast paced - mainly in death match/ team death match.

Add snipers - 1 shot on head shots, 2 shots on body.

Buff the bows - 1 shot on full charge, 3 shots non charge.

Make the stamina consume more during Kogake's slide attacks. 

I almost never get negative KD in any match with Tigris, Aklato, Kogake (I only use this for mobility, I almost never killed with kogake's attacks on purpose) and .....slash dash and radial javelin.

What I consider fast paced = Rush, creamic dagger, tipedo kind of melee. I am pretty sure these weapons will ruin CTF, so in TDM or DM I want those to be ingame.

EDIT: We also need more parkour in this game...

Edited by Heart.Less.

-snip-

-snip-

I almost never get negative KD in any match with Tigris, Aklato, Kogake (I only use this for mobility, I almost never killed with kogake's attacks on purpose) and .....slash dash and radial javelin.

Okay, making the bullet attracter smaller will nerf it.

It's fast-paced enough already, it really depends on the players.

No, snipers are supposed to kill people in 1 shot in the body or head. Even in real life, there is a small chance of surviving it though.

Your actually giving a feedback to nerf bows, but alright. If you want to kill enemies 3 shot non-charged remove your mods.

You can do something about your KD, but I can't remember what.

---

So, I must give this feedback a -1.

Okay, making the bullet attracter smaller will nerf it.

It's fast-paced enough already, it really depends on the players.

No, snipers are supposed to kill people in 1 shot in the body or head. Even in real life, there is a small chance of surviving it though.

Your actually giving a feedback to nerf bows, but alright. If you want to kill enemies 3 shot non-charged remove your mods.

You can do something about your KD, but I can't remember what.

---

So, I must give this feedback a -1.

Lol what? 

So what if bullet attracter gets nerfed? its pretty Op atm.

I am suggesting on BALANCING the bows. Currently, it 2 shots on bodies charge or no charge, 1 shots on charge on head shot. So I gave it a improvement and an disadvantage. 

If you ever touched conclave 1.0, you will realize, this is not fast paced. we don't even have fury or rush available. 

Like I said before, trying to balance stuff out. So snipers 1 shots on bodies will give players no reason to use other weaker weapons. 1 shot on head shots and 2 shots on bodies are perfectly fine for me due to not having fire rate mods yet.

Dunno what you meant by "We can do something about your KD, can't remember what" 

---

I must give your opinion a -2.

The mastery rank means nothing, and probably shouldn't even display in pvp. Conclave Syndicate rank might be useful to show, though.

They're adding more match types in u16.5.

Doesn't matter if someone is rank 0? They mostly have no idea what to do. DE should lock PvP for mastery rank 5-6 and above. That'll give us good teams and that'll give new players a good reason to rank up.

EDIT: Yes I know, TDM and/or DM. Prephaps more. 

Edited by Heart.Less.

-snip-

If you ever touched conclave 1.0, you will realize, this is not fast paced. we don't even have fury or rush available. 

Like I said before, trying to balance stuff out. So snipers 1 shots on bodies will give players no reason to use other weaker weapons. 1 shot on head shots and 2 shots on bodies are perfectly fine for me due to not having fire rate mods yet.

Dunno what you meant by "We can do something about your KD, can't remember what" 

-snip-

Conclave 1.0.., it was fast paced because nearly nobody played it.

Ban sniper rifles from PvP.

Play worse, that is what I ment.

Doesn't matter if someone is rank 0? They mostly have no idea what to do. DE should lock PvP for mastery rank 5-6 and above. That'll give us good teams and that'll give new players a good reason to rank up.

EDIT: Yes I know, TDM and/or DM. Prephaps more. 

The most useless players I've ever had on my team are mr 5 to mr 12. So if we want a mastery rank lock, it needs to be above 12.

I'm sure that will be very popular.

Conclave 1.0.., it was fast paced because nearly nobody played it.

Ban sniper rifles from PvP.

Play worse, that is what I ment.

It was fast paced because nearly nobody played it? Doesn't make any sense. 

Why should we ban snipers? 

Play worse? still don't understand where you are coming at. 

The most useless players I've ever had on my team are mr 5 to mr 12. So if we want a mastery rank lock, it needs to be above 12.

I'm sure that will be very popular.

Makes sense for a reason to get a mastery rank over 8

It was fast paced because nearly nobody played it? Doesn't make any sense. 

Why should we ban snipers? 

Play worse? still don't understand where you are coming at. 

Yes, it makes sense.

Conclave 1.0 was too boring and only 1 objective which was pretty much spawn killing.

Ban snipers, because.. well idk.

You were complaining about snipers are being too OP.

Play worse so you get a negative KD.

Yes, it makes sense.

Conclave 1.0 was too boring and only 1 objective which was pretty much spawn killing.

Ban snipers, because.. well idk.

You were complaining about snipers are being too OP.

Play worse so you get a negative KD.

How the hell does it make sense? "It was fast paced because nearly nobody played it" Read that again, and you'll know it doesn't make any sense. Also, conclave wasn't boring, maybe to you, but not everyone. It was fun. More fun than what we have right now. Of course it had 1 objective, it was team death match. 

Snipers aren't even ingame, you opinion was to make it 1 shot no matter what, which I disagreed on. If you read the beginning of the thread, you'll know I want DE to add snipers in the game, not to ban snipers.

Why in the world would I want to play worse to get negative KD? 

EDIT: CTF has 1 objective so you're point against conclave 1.0 is invalid. 

Edited by Heart.Less.

-snip-

Why in the world would I want to play worse to get negative KD? 

-snip-

Anyways, if snipers aren't in PvP.

Why complain about them then?

Edited by SigweardStoneFist

Anyways, if snipers aren't in PvP.

Why complain about them then?

Oh my gosh....you're just wasting my time now. 

You wanted it to be too OP, I disagreed. Wasn't complaining. 

I said I almost never get negative KD in pvp matches with those weapons, thats a good thing, no one wants negative KD. 

Oh my gosh....you're just wasting my time now. 

You wanted it to be too OP, I disagreed. Wasn't complaining. 

I said I almost never get negative KD in pvp matches with those weapons, thats a good thing, no one wants negative KD. 

Miscommunication, always fun.

Alright my last reply then.

Kogake still one of the top, explosive are strong, weapons like lex are nerfed when they require the most skill in pvp. 

I don´t really see the issue with Kogake since one can easily keep ones distance with Bo now (altough I guess if one tries to challenge them with other meele weapons in close combat it may be an issue). Neither do I see how the explosives are strong, hitting with them either takes a insane amount of skill or a lot of luck or a bad opponent.

Lastly even though it pains to say so since I love useing the lex the nerf was probably nesscary (maybe it was a little too much but still nesscary) since the weapon would have completly dominated high level play - their just wasn´t another weapon which allowed to do so much damage while staying so mobile (I would still argue that lex is one of the best weapons on the move but at least now a more stationary weapon has more time to line up its shoot against a fast moveing lex player).

So what if bullet attracter gets nerfed? its pretty Op atm.

Energy spawn rate is nerfed hard. This is an indirect nerf to all abilities. Try gathering three energy orbs with eight experienced players actively hunting energy. --It happens rarely. 

Also BA takes perfect aiming to initiate, roots you still in the cast animation, and still requires shooting to get kill. When I mained Mag before the energy nerf, BA gets me killed more often than not. So much so that I only use it on noobs for the lulz. With three energy orbs I can spam Pull nonstop and get an easier kill. 

Also BA takes perfect aiming to initiate, roots you still in the cast animation, and still requires shooting to get kill. When I mained Mag before the energy nerf, BA gets me killed more often than not. So much so that I only use it on noobs for the lulz. With three energy orbs I can spam Pull nonstop and get an easier kill. 

You only need a slight glance for BA and don´t even have to be precise - just throw it mid jump at them in their general direction. It pretty much is unescapeable unless the caster is for some reason not useing it mid air at an distance. Should CTF ever get competitive I can assure you that BA will be the main way to capture the flag carrier since it is just too easy compared to other options. Of course in terms of "TTK" it is very slow if you factor in the time you need to collect energy and would be horrible for deathmatch but it is great for the objective in CTF.

The team mechanic sucks, being put into a team of rank 0-3 players against rank 7-19 is VERY frustrating. 

Make the stamina consume more during Kogake's slide attacks. 

Making the bows 1 shot on full charge is a terrible idea, as people can just charge it, run around with maglev, and when someone comes up close just release LMB and one shot. You also said nothing about how the Gram is probably the best weapon in PvP when coupled with martial magnetism.

Edited by sappinmahsentry