Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scindo And Fragor

Stupid_Idiot

Motion sickness seems to develops quicker when I am using these 2 weapons (due to screen shake violently).  Perhaps a warning label or some mods that reduce the effect so people don't spend money to buy themselves headaches?  (I haven't tried Gram or Amphis yet)

I just want to say thank you DE for lessening the screen shake from the heave weapons users. I noticed over the last few sessions that the Scindo and Fragor shake only a fraction of how they use to and I appreciate it even the reduction very much.

The first time I entered a PUG with someone using a heavy melee weapon, I thought the world was ending in a massive earthquake! But, then I got my hands on one and wow! It's pretty awesome to feel the power!

One possible solution to this could be for each client to have its own means of reducing/increasing screen-shake? These days I'm hesitant to break out my heavies because I know it really ruins others' game-play. (I have a friend who can't play FPS's at all because of motion sickness/headaches.)

It would be nice if everyone could decide independently how much screen-shake to use.