Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember World On Fire Damage Bug !

Askarion

Hi

Something is wrong with Embers World on Fire Skill it looks like normal Infested get x3 Damage and

Ancients only x1 instead of x2 to both !

My Embers World on Fire Deals around 960 Dmg per tick on normal Infested and around 140 on Ancients on all Maps i played sofar and if the Ancients reach around Lv 50+ at Defense Maps the Damage goes down to 70 each tick which is 840 Dmg to 3 Targets thats a joke !

Plz make a Hotfix for this 3x ,1x Dmg Bug 

Overall :

Ember is a Great Warframe but Plz give her Fireball DoT Damge more range like 2,5 - 3 meter Radius or an entire Rework, add Armor Ignore to World of Fire and her Overheat should have 100% resistance to Energy Drain !

She was Build to Burn down Infested and send them to Hell, but right now lv 50+ Ancients Laugh about her !

Lg

World of Fire's damage is affected by target's Armor, which Ancients have a lot of.

i know they have high resistance ! World of Fire does 250 Dmg x2 to Infested so how can it deal 960 Dmg to Normal Infested when it only should do max 500 and i also dont think that lv 30-35 Ancients have SOOOO much resistance etc... so they can reduce 500 Damage to 140 this let me assume that the Dmg works now this way : Normal Infested Dmg 250x2x2= 1000 Damage per Tick (same like Doubel Crit) and Ancients Infested Dmg 250x1=250 Dmg per tick!

LG

Edited by Askarion

Ember skills sux, and world on fire is crap skill, with lowest armor ember have melee range skills with so low damage, world on fire is just a joke, low damage , low duration and range, going to remove my ember when update 8 comes if devs not fix this useless class, she not useful even against infested but should be best against infested, after you play another aoe classes you will never going to play ember , you cant use skills from safe to do damage you need to go close, only fire blast is useful for low level mobs and waves and after u use it u need to hide in safe or u dead.