Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck In Mission.

arche

I'm Stuck onto the ground. can't shoot, can't use melee, can't use abilities. Unstuck command doesn't work. Fix this. Lost the whole game of T4 defense wave 40 because I'm stuck to the floor due to poor coding.

Can confirm this. I was playing with him in that very mission. We made it close to wave 40, probably wave 36 or 37 then he suddenly got stuck. He was the disarm Loki and he got stuck, unable to use skills or weapons. This cost us an entire game, 1 hour wasted.

I know some people that had a similar bug (they are just flat on the ground, unable to do anything at all)

Here a Screenshot:

WBlmxKS.jpg

I think that's what you mean with "stuck" ^^

However, he was able to get out of this state when an enemy killed him. (or someone else when they went in the "bleeding out"-state)

Sooo, I have to ask: Were you able to get killed by an enemy? Did it change something?

And yes, I hope this bug gets a hotfix soon^^ It sure looks really annoying :3

Edited by Fabpsi

• 1 month later...

/unstuck

Although this post was old, i feel that i should reply. This command doesn't work.

I know some people that had a similar bug (they are just flat on the ground, unable to do anything at all)

Here a Screenshot:

WBlmxKS.jpg

I think that's what you mean with "stuck" ^^

However, he was able to get out of this state when an enemy killed him. (or someone else when they went in the "bleeding out"-state)

Sooo, I have to ask: Were you able to get killed by an enemy? Did it change something?

And yes, I hope this bug gets a hotfix soon^^ It sure looks really annoying :3

Yes, enemies can kill me. But I won't be able to do anything until i actually press "Revive" My team reviving me won't work too.