Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Peacemaker Target Picking And Nullifier Bubble

faustias

No, it's not about making Mesa's Regulator Pistols shoot through the Nullifier bubble or reduce its size like a non-warframe weapon.

What change I wish to implement is tweak her target picking algorithm/code.

She seems to pick targets that are inside the bubble which is logically wrong. She stops shooting, trying to shoot at a target that's inside the bubble, and I think she only change target if the current one dies, which is not happening if it's inside it.

Why keep targetting something you can't shoot at when there are other open targets, not protected by Nullifier bubble? Even a targeting AI of a modern-day military weapon/ballistic can surely pick a better vulnerable target than a protected one.

It's not too bothering like a game-breaking bug, but in a tight situation (like bad squad composition in T4D, can't even get past wave 16 because of it) picking targets that are totally vulnerable is most welcomed to be killed in order to clear the crowding clusterf.ck the squad may get into.

Hope you include this in a future hotfix. Well, I'm not really expecting it to be sooner because there are better priorities than this.

Edited by faustias