Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Liked Warframes ?

Ratagain

Snobbery? It's the poorest Warframe, even Ember can support more than him in every node.

If that was an attempt to not appear like a snob it wasn't a very good one. Even if what you said was true and Rhino is the worst warframe, which it clearly isn't, this topic isn't about which is the best it's about which is the most liked.

Just because you have a hate boner for Rhino doesn't mean that it's not one of the most used and well liked warframes.

Hey !to the other who voted Zephyr 

#lovemybirdframe #pleaseDEdosomethingforher

#Zephyrmistressrace 

Well the only one I like is Rhino and that's the one that I see most often worn by friends and strangers so I'd say that. I get the feeling that this forum looks down on Rhino but the majority of people you meet in game aren't on the forum and like I say that's the frame I see the most, especially the Prime version.

It makes sense, if you're like me and just want a solid, masculine frame there aren't a lot of choices.

People like Rhino, but before Rhino Stomp and Iron Skin got nerfed they liked him a lot more.  And since those got buffed in the Rhino Prime era most people just play Rhino Prime.  He's a solid Warframe, but no longer as powerful as he once was, and his abilities mostly center on just plain damage/damage absorption.  The fact that his prime version wasn't as buffed as Volt Prime, Ember Prime, or Nova Prime (to name a few) doesn't help his popularity.  Rhino had his time in the spotlight and he probably won't get it back unless it's in the form of a Rhino Prime buff because he drops from one of the lowest-level bosses in the game.

Favorite has got to be Zephyr.  I feel Turbulence is so underappreciated among other players as is the sheer amount of health and shields Zephyr can have.  I've got over 2500 total shield and health points with a maxed Vigor, Vitality, and Redirection.  And Turbulence finally gives us an ability that can deflect those damn Bombard rockets; can't go wrong with that.

Edited by TenguBlade

Loki is liked the most because he is like ç̧͚̜̗̳̥̯̬͎̓ͧ̾͒̊̀̽̄̐ͯͭͭͪͦ̾ͪ͋́̕͢͡ͅo̵̧̞̮̞̞̜̙̳̖̼̗̪͓͒̈͋ͥ̑̓̽̍ͪ͒ͮ̅ͦ̌̀ͫͨͧ̀́͘u̶ͭͫͯͭ̒̿ͥ͌͡҉̵̜͎̼͓͖͇̟̞̟̳͚̳̫̪ͅg̶̛̛͕͕̱̰̭̼̭̗̙̝͚͚̝̝͕ͧ̈̿̂̇h̶̸͔͉̩̖͖͍̟̣ͦ͂̉̔̊̌ͩ͐͋̓́̕͠ṙ̡̎ͫͬ͛̈ͤͤͬͬ̋̑͗͐̾̚̚͏̴̥̦̣̲̠͓̣͚̫̹̪̮͎̝͕̠͘h͋̐͊̃͏̸̸̖̹̩̮̞̩͘i̝̖̬̜͉̻̩̘ͭ̊ͣ̃̏͗̉͊ͨ͊̾̊ͬ͜͞ń̡͙̭̰͔͓̮́̔͛͠o̷͉̭̤̱̼͓̦̩̲̝̥̜̤͇̿̏̍̓̅̋͌́̾ͪͫ̈͗͊̌̐̚̚͘c̢̱̥̟̱̤͍̲͖͖̮͎͚̲͉̟ͬ͑̑̊̈́͋͊̍̀̍ͪ̽̂ͩ́̏̓͝o̷̜̺͉̙̖̖̖͈͔͇̰̽̑̔ͯͫ͂̕u̴̢ͬ̊̀͗̅͆̇͌͊̿ͭ̉͝͏̶̹̣͍͚͙͍͈̦̬̱̗̱͍͈̫̪̖ͅg̵̨̹̣͇͎̯͈̹̠̼̤̭̲̖̦̒̈ͬ̈́ͫ̀͟h̨̉̏͑͗͊̓ͮ̒͌ͦͪ͑ͧ̍͏͈̲̮̘͕̥͎͘͘͘ . Excuse me, i mean he is liked because of 30 seconds of invisibility with a duration build and radial disarm is useful. 

I still like all of Ash's powers more than Loki's.

Edited by EmptyDevil

The vote is still going on.

1. Loki

19 votes (10%)
2. Ash

17 votes (9%)
3. Saryn

13 votes (7%)
4. Volt

13 votes (7%)
5. Nyx

12 votes (6%)