Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"rush" Cost Scaling.

Xomnia

(Not sure if this is the right place btw).

When building things in the foundry, you have the option to rush the build for a certain amount of Platinum, I was just thinking that people would be more likely to do this if the amount of platinum scaled down as the time went on, so for example, a 24 hour build costs 20 platinum, the player doesn't have that much, but then when it gets to 12 hours less the amount of platinum is halved, allowing the player to rush it.

Also, from personal experience, I've had times where I've wanted to get the build over and done with half way through it was being built, but wasn't willing to rush it because it cost the same amount, I'd be more willing to if the cost was lowered due to the amount of time it had already been in the foundry.

Any thoughts?

Really nice idea. Most of the people won't rush, cause it isn't worth the plat anymore. Most of the time that's my thinking. And your idea is actually great! People have a reason to skip...well 2 or 3 hours if they come from work earlier or they just have the mood to play this weapon/warframe right now! And like this they would maybe spend more plat in rushing and help DE. 

I agree that the scaling cost could use some adjustments.

But then again I'm indifferent. I've never had the urge to rush a foundry build, because I prefer to wait for them to complete, delayed gratification is much sweeter. The option is there for the impatient and those who simply must have it "now".

I agree with this.

Other than this, I also feel that the minimum purchase value should not be $5. The rate now is 15 Plat for $1.

I feel the minimum purchase value should be $1.

Currently, some items cost 20 plat like Potatoes.

In my opinion, if the minimum purchase value can get you 15 Plat, then there might actually be more people buying Platinum.

This is because some people may be more willing and able to spend $1 instead of $5.

Now, before someone comes in and say that $5 isn't much, we need to consider the exchange rate for certain countries. USD 5 is SGD 6.3 for me and that isn't too big a deal, but there are countries where USD 5 can be TWD 150 or RM 15 or other values.

Basically, keeping rates the same ($1 : 15 Plat) but allowing for a larger pool of players to be able to afford Plat ($1 instead of $5)  in a period of time.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO