Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

24 Hours When Failing Test. Really?

Ringwrath

24 hours. 24 hours of waiting just to try again? Are you serious? If it this is funny in any part, then I wish to laugh, but it isn't. I agree on the part of testing the persons skills in battle, but there is not need for 24 hours of waiting. I am feeling quite upset about this. So upset I could just curse this game and spread the word to all my friends who want to start playing this game. But I will hold my tongue, for I wish friends to suffer the same.

What I am saying is that I feel like I have achieved nothing when playing this game. Since I saw this game I wanted to play Rhino, cause it looked so bloody cool. I was anticipating for the moment and now that moment was killed just because I missed one bullet. This very moment has almost completely destroyed my enjoyment to play this game. Now I see that it isn't a fun game that you can play with your friends. It is a cruel world that creates an illusion of an fun and enjoyable atmosphere, but in truth it only eludes you. I am disappointed and beaten to the core of the harshness the game developers show to you. To invent something so cruel and sinister for an unaware player to find out.

Time is not the trouble here, but it is the information. I played through the test recklessly, as is my game style. Shoot and kill, run and gun. The moment I failed, I was frightened of the thought I had in mind. And that fear became true.

Are you so cruel, that you would strip away the enjoyment and the moments of laughter from a player who doesn't play games to become the best, but to spend time? I only ask of you:
Have you made the right choice?

I sincerely hope, that I am heard and that I am understood. I love this game and it would be a shame, if it would stay the same forever. Make the game better for those, who like to play for fun, not for improving.
Punishment is always justified, but the harshness of the punishment, should always be thought twice about.

Sincerely,
A downed player.

a bit harsh statement every player goes through with this stage of failing test.    its just a part of the game and in my option it should be kept there would be no justice to the game or no reason to level up.

And one bit u should of kept to your self was { So upset I could just curse this game and spread the word to all my friends who want to start playing this game}

I am deeply sorry about that. It wasn't right of me to say such a thing and I regret it.
But well, tomorrow I will try again. I am just a little upset and incapable to make reasonable decisions and judgement.

Sorry about that, I just have a habit of typing everything in a poetic way xP
But I get your point Jordan, it must be quite shallow now that I read my text again and again. Or then I am just overreacting quite a bit.
Good thing though there are reasonable people to knock me back on solid ground again.

I am deeply sorry about that. It wasn't right of me to say such a thing and I regret it.

But well, tomorrow I will try again. I am just a little upset and incapable to make reasonable decisions and judgement.

Make sure you listen to her carefully dont go in all guns and sword blazing. U either have to use sword pistol or primary i have made the mistake of just killing everything and you still get xp towards next rank.

Make sure you listen to her carefully dont go in all guns and sword blazing. U either have to use sword pistol or primary i have made the mistake of just killing everything and you still get xp towards next rank.

Well that is a relief. I thought I am stuck there until I pass the test.

It happens in random occurrences if the connection to the Warframe servers were dropped (where the Router you use to hold a connection drops out). If that happens, you gain all the XP back and have to wait the 24 hour duration (the reason behind this is to prevent people from abusing this issue by plugging out their connection when they're about to lose).

I hope you can understand the reason behind the 24hour wait. It isn't a bug, it's a means to prevent system abuse.

I mean life isn't all about Warframe, right? 

While waiting for the 24 hours to pass slowly and painfully you might as well go outside and do something else... (just to make yourself feel less depressed).

PS Though I honestly don't think that the Ranking Missions are hard at all...

Edited by Pull

How do people even fail the ranking test is beyond me.

There is nothing challenging at all.

The only reason I can think of is people did not read the bloody instructions

Considering there are no written instructions, it's pretty hard to read them.

We've complained about this several times, that the information for the "skill test" is inadequate. Lots of people play with Music on, or sound off, or are.. deaf.. Those people will have no way of completing the test. They wouldn't even have an idea of why they failed.

I get the frustration, even if it's harsh, but it's not completely unfounded.

Its not quite that dramatic bro.

DE should put on an option to rush the 24 hour limit with 1 platinum or with credits.

Or maybe just that you have to complete a difficulty x mission before we deem you worthy again to attempt the test.

We've complained about this several times, that the information for the "skill test" is inadequate. Lots of people play with Music on, or sound off, or are.. deaf.. Those people will have no way of completing the test. They wouldn't even have an idea of why they failed.

My sound was low and I was briefly distracted.  On the melee kill test, I saw the bonus objective (10 stealth kills) and thought that was the goal.  I had shade sentinel, but I ran out of time.  Only time I failed ... lesson learned.

And another person complaining about being punished for failing. I know, I know. The game should actually reward you for loosing and dieying and all that stuff.....

These threads are actually pretty funny to read....

i was pretty annoyed too on my first fail. then i found out you still gain XP torward your mastery even if you haven't passed the test. then i was okay...

i wish it was 20 hrs though. it's annoying when things are 24hrs. you fail at 10pm one night then it's 11:13 the next night.. if you fail again it gets later and later. (this has been my experience in other games wtih 24hr locks.)

oh well...

The deaf are the only ones who could legitimately complain here, and because of that reason, I support putting it in words (preferrably before you begin/click 'ok'). People who play with music should turn it off when doing something new, especially considering during the tutorial, she spoke to you also.

Completely ignoring Corta..err, Lotus, ....knowing that she's telling you what to do, so you can listen to Justin Beiber for 10 seconds longer..., is your fault. Not DE's.

So upset I could just curse this game and spread the word to all my friends who want to start playing this game. But I will hold my tongue, for I wish friends to suffer the same.

Well, I know you aren't anyone I know. My friends try games, whether good or bad. Some really fun gems we've found, are on games that many people overlook, or straight up refuse to play, because of some asinine reasoning they got over something during the beta. Or because one random game in a sea of a billion other titles, doesn't have PVP. Seriously, if some of you are desperate for pvp, there are PLENTY of other games that offer it. Go rage on their forums instead.