Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elemetal Dam Fix

Doforcash

Thunnder and Fire are Good Look but Freeze seem easier to use, can you guy change the elemetal dam effec to make all the elemental dam all equal plz ? (expecially thunnder, it look rather useless cause i can use either ice or fire to kill Corpus without thunnder, thk)

Here's an example:

Fire: enemy get double dam while on fire

Thunnder: enemy loss sight due to body sock ( they can shot/hit but not very effective)

Fire does triple damage to Infested, as well as a chance for organic enemies to panic.

Electric does 100% shock stun to Corpus and double damage to robotics.

The elemental damage is made to be situational, so that you can customize your weapons to different situations.

The only thing is that enemy resistances become to high that anything other than armor pierce damage gets nearly negated.

Freeze does extra damage to shields and slows enemies.
Fire deals 400% damage to infested and can light enemies on fire causing them to panic
Electric deals 400% damage to corpus and can stun enemies, mostly corpus though occasionally grineer
Armor piercing gets past the armor on grineer.

Each element has its place against different enemies.  Its meant to be situational and useful in different circumstances, though freeze is more universally useful because of how it slows enemies down.

Unrelated, but please spell check your stuffs when you are making an appeal.

What I think should be fixed is the elemental animations. When an enemy is killed by fire or electricity, they all have the same animation with that dramatic slow death. This is pretty apparent when you kill an Ancient and they stand there for 4 seconds to die, which is enough time to empty another magazine into it.

ok let just wish for enemy get seizures on the ground everytime it die ( And Fire turn enemy to dust, Ice keep same)

I am really not sure why I am bothering, but, all else being equal, fire does the same damage as electrical to grineer, as they have identical resists for both, but fire seldom causes grinner to panic while many can be stunned by electricity, ap is better than both for raw damage against all but the melee grineer. All Corpus have higher resits to fire damage than electrical, electrical will do 4X the damage to corpus and cold damage 2X, however, cold damage gets a bonus against all shields.

Frankly unless you have a free slot, and you are not fighting infested, fire damage is the last elemental mod you should be using. Electrical, cold and ap will all improve your survival rate fighting corpus/grineer.

Edited by HexCaliber