Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Level Up Your Mods And Get More Mr Xp?

(XBOX)Kaptain IV

I thought it'd be a great idea if you were able to gain additional MR xp for every time you level a mod. 

For example, a level 1  mod upgrade would give you 200 xp, and skipping to level 10 it will give you up to 2k xp.

I know my number may seem off or too op. But it's just the basic idea. It gives you an incentive to level up all of your mods to R10 finally. 

I disagree. The whole point of mastery, is to make people more experianced with the game. Higher mastery means that  u used and know how to use many different weps and frames. If well be able to gain xp from mods, than anyone who grinds a lot at same place (farming fusion cores) or buy fusion cores for plat, will be able to achieve mastery rank 30 with ease. So whats the point of Mastery than? 

I disagree. The whole point of mastery, is to make people more experianced with the game. Higher mastery means that  u used and know how to use many different weps and frames. If well be able to gain xp from mods, than anyone who grinds a lot at same place (farming fusion cores) or buy fusion cores for plat, will be able to achieve mastery rank 30 with ease. So whats the point of Mastery than? 

personally i think the mastery system is seriously flawed and it is barely a means to judge ones skill. there are still plenty of players out there that are 15+ and dont know how to properly use frames. it's very easy to pay plat for a bunch of weaps and level them. very easy.

it would be a better gauge if it was just over all accumulated affinity. i personally am only mr12, but thats not because i lack the skill to keep up with mr19s. it simply means i am much more content with my gear and am not gonna just spam stuff for mastery fodder. i have like 21% usage on my kunai, the next highest usage of any weapon is only 7%. i have used over 20 different weapons. mastery rank is very flawed.

Not a bad idea but I have an easier solution. Just give 1/10 xp after you maxed your stuff to the mastery level because when you max a weapon you earn 3000 mr points and that's all. After you reach this literally you can throw out your weapons or build more copies from your beloved stuff and you need to do this boring procedure again and again. 

After you reach the max 30 level you could given xp for using a weapon with the logic a master never be master because learn until the death so you can still given xp just less than the first 30 level and this is the point : You aren't forced to change too often your weapons if you don't want so slowly you can achieve the same progress like you just change your weapon and rank a new.

This able to you to play for fun your games without the needs to change your stuff so often which causes in the end a huge grind after you grind everything you will grind more then realise nothing left and rage out.

With this option the play could be more fun and your weapons and frames not only experience fodders anymore : Feel free Fun.

Edited by Sziklamester

personally i think the mastery system is seriously flawed and it is barely a means to judge ones skill. there are still plenty of players out there that are 15+ and dont know how to properly use frames. it's very easy to pay plat for a bunch of weaps and level them. very easy.

it would be a better gauge if it was just over all accumulated affinity. i personally am only mr12, but thats not because i lack the skill to keep up with mr19s. it simply means i am much more content with my gear and am not gonna just spam stuff for mastery fodder. i have like 21% usage on my kunai, the next highest usage of any weapon is only 7%. i have used over 20 different weapons. mastery rank is very flawed.

But the same thing you just said could be applied to your suggestion. A guy could just leech off his friends on XP farming missions and bam, he's MR 9001 in a few days with no actual experience.

But the same thing you just said could be applied to your suggestion. A guy could just leech off his friends on XP farming missions and bam, he's MR 9001 in a few days with no actual experience.

unless they limit to only affinity gained by that person.