Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

4 hours ago, DontCallMe said:

MR 10

Australian Western Time GMT +8

IGN: Dontcallme

Hi we are unable to send you an Invite as you are already in a Clan. Re-Post here when you leave your current clan so that we can send you an invite. Ty
Edited by -CM-Devilxsid

4 hours ago, InfestedBlood said:

I wanna join mastery rank: 99 ;)

Hi we are unable to send you an Invite as you are already in a Clan. Re-Post here when you leave your current clan so that we can send you an invite. Also include your correct Mastery rank with you previous clan name. Ty

28 minutes ago, DontCallMe said:

Hi, I have left the other clan and look forward to your invite.

MR 10

Australian Western Time GMT +8

IGN: Dontcallme

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family!
Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.
Join our TeamSpeak 3 server @: ICE.WF & sign up on our forums: http://clancm.net/ to complete the registration.
Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority

Ingame Name: Kapricus

Mastery Rank: 21

Former Clans: Crescent Moon Prime

I'm wanting to rejoin. I went to a friend's guild in hope to help them enjoy the game further, but there were issues we couldn't get past. An active clan makes me happy and I appreciate how much push there was to get me to do my best at events with the members here.

35 minutes ago, Kapricus said:

Ingame Name: Kapricus

Mastery Rank: 21

Former Clans: Crescent Moon Prime

I'm wanting to rejoin. I went to a friend's guild in hope to help them enjoy the game further, but there were issues we couldn't get past. An active clan makes me happy and I appreciate how much push there was to get me to do my best at events with the members here.

Welcome back :D

2 hours ago, LordTacoSauce said:

IGN : Lordtacosauce

MR 13

Former clans : Crescent moon

(I really missed CM, it was a thing that made me keep coming back to the game...)

Welcome back !!!

IGN: trvstw

MR: 13

Looking for an active clan :)

IGN: T9RedNecro
Mastery: 12
Looking to be with my lover, judgefromhell

Welcome to the clan !

Edited by Harry
typo

9 hours ago, Frose said:

IGN : Frose

MR : 21

I'm looking for an active clan :)

Looking forward to join yours

connect to ice.wf by teamspeak with your ign as nickname and ask for us there

Edited by Harry

In Game Name: JDBonete

MR: 18

"A short anecdote to extol this clan and it's members: When I first began this game, I didn't quite know how to use recruit chat, and due to my potato of a computer, had difficulty clearing any mission. I asked around and searched for a kind and kindred soul to help me out, and teach me the ropes, to no avail. One player even told me to "Go away noob;" re-worded to use less vulgar language. Until one player, whose name has been eroded from my mind by the sands of time whispered me, and told me he'd offer me aid. So master and noob walked into the world of warframe, up until my Ascaris was removed and the fight with Vor; to which the master had to go. Before his going offline; As a student wishing to follow in the footsteps of the master I clicked on his profile hoping to find a button to add him as a friend and was surprised to find that he was a member of a clan named "Crescent Moon Prime." The clan's emblem; A very beautiful design of what seemed to be two moons overlapping each other; which seemed to exude an air of regality, and profession. Of course being the MR 2 that I was, I didn't see myself as fitting into what seemed an esteemed clan; But I told myself that I would get better at Warframe, enough so that I could join my teacher among the ranks of Crescent Moon Prime. But as the months withered away, so did my fond memory of my first Tenno teacher; Until very recently, to which I was reminded of my quest to join this clan by another member whose kindness alluded to that of my first teacher. Now, several years later; After my previous two clans, and about a 5 month hiatus, I am back with an updated computer; MR 18 and armed to the teeth with knowledge about Warframe and a capacity to help and guide new Tenno as my teacher did before me. Though his name eludes me, his kindness and generosity has made a lasting impression on me. Thank you for reading this if you did, and Have a great day! :D"

P.S. I know i promised a "short anecdote," but this was the bare minimum I felt I could effectively convey my message. For those who are TL;DR The basic gist of this anecdote is that I wish to model the kindness and generosity of the first person to ever teach me anything about Warframe.

18 hours ago, JDBonete said:

In Game Name: JDBonete

MR: 18

"A short anecdote to extol this clan and it's members: When I first began this game, I didn't quite know how to use recruit chat, and due to my potato of a computer, had difficulty clearing any mission. I asked around and searched for a kind and kindred soul to help me out, and teach me the ropes, to no avail. One player even told me to "Go away noob;" re-worded to use less vulgar language. Until one player, whose name has been eroded from my mind by the sands of time whispered me, and told me he'd offer me aid. So master and noob walked into the world of warframe, up until my Ascaris was removed and the fight with Vor; to which the master had to go. Before his going offline; As a student wishing to follow in the footsteps of the master I clicked on his profile hoping to find a button to add him as a friend and was surprised to find that he was a member of a clan named "Crescent Moon Prime." The clan's emblem; A very beautiful design of what seemed to be two moons overlapping each other; which seemed to exude an air of regality, and profession. Of course being the MR 2 that I was, I didn't see myself as fitting into what seemed an esteemed clan; But I told myself that I would get better at Warframe, enough so that I could join my teacher among the ranks of Crescent Moon Prime. But as the months withered away, so did my fond memory of my first Tenno teacher; Until very recently, to which I was reminded of my quest to join this clan by another member whose kindness alluded to that of my first teacher. Now, several years later; After my previous two clans, and about a 5 month hiatus, I am back with an updated computer; MR 18 and armed to the teeth with knowledge about Warframe and a capacity to help and guide new Tenno as my teacher did before me. Though his name eludes me, his kindness and generosity has made a lasting impression on me. Thank you for reading this if you did, and Have a great day! :D"

P.S. I know i promised a "short anecdote," but this was the bare minimum I felt I could effectively convey my message. For those who are TL;DR The basic gist of this anecdote is that I wish to model the kindness and generosity of the first person to ever teach me anything about Warframe.

Welcome to the clan :D