The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

Hi there, I am back in Warframe too, my previous clan is dead now, so I'm looking for another one.

IGN: Shellias

Mastery Rank: 4

Thanks a lot!

Invite has been sent - welcome to the clan! Make sure to read the rules stated in the first post of this thread. You can join us on TS at cmp.ninja and our clan forums at clancm.net

Please check the MOTD in both our alliance and clan on a regular basis.

See you in-game.

Invite me? Previous clan is dead.

PrimaLK405 

MR_11

Invite has been sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ cmp.ninja and sign up for our forums @ http://clancm.net/ 

Please message me or another Officer in game if you have any questions.

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

IGN: IHeardYouLikeBacon

MR: 5

I was referred to this clan by -CM-Lalitha, and am interested in contributing in events and such.

Thanks!

IGN: 1ShadowKnight1

MR: 10

I have left 2 clans that were extreamly unstable. Im looking for a clan that i can be in for a long time. I am active and looking for a very active clan.

Thanks.

Invites have been sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ cmp.ninja and sign up for our forums @ http://clancm.net/ 

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

In game name : 20011011

Mastery Rank : 18

Mostly active player

May i join?

IGN : MunS_

MR : 9

interested to join ^^

I have sent invites out to both of you guys. First I would like to welcome you to the family. Please make sure you have read the main page of this thread. Remember Crescent Moon Prime is a competitive clan and we expect our members to put work in when events come out. Check that clan and alliance MOTD (Message of the day) every time you log in.

CMP has a Teamspeak that is available to all of our members. Feel free to join us at any time! The address to connect to the Teamspeak is “ CMP.Ninja “. If you have never used Teamspeak before http://TS.CMP.Ninja will take you to a YouTube video that explains how to set it up.

If you come up with any questions or comments feel free to message me or an officer in game.

Name:BizzareShadow

Mastery rank:7

Previous clan:Vanadium

NAME: ITASAMUELE

MY CURRENT CLAN (I WANT TO LEAVE IT): STORM CLAN - WISE WARRIORS

IM ACTIVE 9-10H/24

PS: your clan is very pro :D

Invites have been sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Can I join?

IGN: JP_5oo

Mr: 6

Previous Clan: Eternal Shinobi

Interested in you competitions and your competitive nature

Looks like you're currently still in another clan. If you are still interested in joining us, please leave your current clan and post here again. Alternatively, you can add me in-game in your friends list at -CM-Angel and I will send you an invite as soon as I can.

IGN: ArarisX

MR: 5

Hello I would like to join you!

IGN: Mallards

MR: 4

Previous clan: None

Hello! I would love to join you.

IGN: burakiez

MR: 4

Previous Clan: None

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score. See you in-game

Good Day

I like to join.

Fairly new player if that isn't a issue (building my first frame after start at the moment )

IGN: SwissPsy

MR: 4 (just made it a couple of min ago)

Headsup: Can't be online everyday but do my best do to so. (Work and Family)

Good Day

I like to join.

Fairly new player if that isn't a issue (building my first frame after start at the moment )

IGN: SwissPsy

MR: 4 (just made it a couple of min ago)

Headsup: Can't be online everyday but do my best do to so. (Work and Family)

IV recently got back in to the game wouldn't mind an invite i was  part of the orginal CM 

mastery rank :13 

ING dizty_doo

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score. See you in-game

IGN: Silverton

MR:19

Used to be in the old clan, but left the old one due to the constant leadership changes and lack of it.

Alias: Darklone

Mastery Rank: 6

Previous Clan: Crescent-Moon

Hoping to provide assistance to this clan as I did to Crescent-Moon before. Not very active until a few days ago (explaining my MR).

Invites have been sent - Welcome back to the Family!