The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

In-Game name: Rattlesnac

Mastery Rank: 4

I am a very active player. I am relatively new to Warframe still. I am looking to join Crescent Moon for an active community of players

Invites have been sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ cmp.ninja and sign up for our forums @ http://clancm.net/ 

Please message me or another Officer in game if you have any questions.

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score. See you in-game

IGN: Panzersreck

MR: 8

Previous Clan: Bastages

Invites has been sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ cmp.ninja and sign up for our forums @ http://clancm.net/ 

Please message me or another Officer in game if you have any questions.

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score. See you in-game

Please invite me to the clan - name: 12eggrolls

Mastery: 14

Haven't been in a clan for awhile

Invite has been sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Please message me or another Officer in game if you have any questions. Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

Me and my friend - both MR 19, are interested in joining the clan. We are both from the EU region. I'd just like to know a bit more about the clan first.

Do you guys regularly run raids? If so, normal or nightmare? If not, is it possible to gather a team for the raid from the clan/alliance chat with relative ease?

What region are most of the core members of the clan from?

Edited by Vaykor

Name: Slazz

MR: 11

Been playing off and on since beta. Your clan looks interesting.

Invite has been sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Please message me or another Officer in game if you have any questions. Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

Me and my friend - both MR 19, are interested in joining the clan. We are both from the EU region. I'd just like to know a bit more about the clan first.

Do you guys regularly run raids? If so, normal or nightmare? If not, is it possible to gather a team for the raid from the clan/alliance chat with relative ease?

What region are most of the core members of the clan from?

Hey Vaykor,

To start off, we have members running raids (both normal and nightmare) on a daily basis - you just have to speak up in clan/alliance chat or our teamspeak server. Some of our raid groups have set members, but usually have space for people to join in. 

Our clan has members worldwide, as we normally have around 80-100 members online at all times. As it stands right now, I would say most of our members are in the NA/EU region.

If you have any further questions feel free to add me in-game or post here again. Either myself or another clan admin will get back to you.

Hey Vaykor,

To start off, we have members running raids (both normal and nightmare) on a daily basis - you just have to speak up in clan/alliance chat or our teamspeak server. Some of our raid groups have set members, but usually have space for people to join in. 

Our clan has members worldwide, as we normally have around 80-100 members online at all times. As it stands right now, I would say most of our members are in the NA/EU region.

If you have any further questions feel free to add me in-game or post here again. Either myself or another clan admin will get back to you.

Sounds very promising, I'm sold. I'll gladly join the clan.

Edited by Vaykor

Sounds very promising, I'm sold. I'll gladly join the clan.

IGN: Hekez0r

MR: 19

Vaykor's friend here, would like to join aswell.

Invites have been sent, Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

IGN: SoundBoy3113

MR: 7

Current Clan: Hattori XIII (Shadow Clan)

Coming back to check out the changes to the game since I took a break about 6 months ago.  I came to Warframe with a small band of gamers (about 8-12 people) that were about to get serious with a fully built/researched dojo, PVP-focused fromes, and a fully-equipped solar rail.  I still play other games with them but they seem to have given up on Warframe.  I'd like to join up with a clan that isn't going to be empty and be able to join up with people as soloing/PUGing gets old after a couple days!

IGN: SoundBoy3113

MR: 7

Current Clan: Hattori XIII (Shadow Clan)

Coming back to check out the changes to the game since I took a break about 6 months ago.  I came to Warframe with a small band of gamers (about 8-12 people) that were about to get serious with a fully built/researched dojo, PVP-focused fromes, and a fully-equipped solar rail.  I still play other games with them but they seem to have given up on Warframe.  I'd like to join up with a clan that isn't going to be empty and be able to join up with people as soloing/PUGing gets old after a couple days!

As you are still in your old clan i am not able to send you invitation . Leave you current clan and post again , or message me or any other member with -CM- tag you can find online . Thank you !

IGN: IHeardYouLikeBacon

MR: 5

I would like to join your clan. I requested an invite before and accepted it, but it doesn't show me as part of the clan, and I didn't receive the key blueprint. I'd be enraptured if you could re-invite me. Thank you in advance.

Invites have been sent, Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

trying to join clan with friends

Name: Kimonoha rank 3

Name: dragonren rank4

Name: Valros rank 3

we would like to join your clan very much. please invite

Normally we stick to our guidelines of recruiting which requires MR4, but since it is a group I will make the exception- Welcome to the family!

Keep up with our MOTD in alliance and clan chat- and join us on Teamspeak @ CMP.ninja!

As a previous warlord in Crescent Moon, and loyalist to PHOBIE, one of the greatest clan founders of Warframe's history, I would be glad to shed light on "Crescent Moon Prime" where PHOBIE's prescence is unfortunately absent. 

IGN : Higgus

MR : 17

I'll follow Higgus wherever.  A longtime CM member.

IGN: tjkoko

MR: 13

Edited by tjkoko

Hey, I'm interested in joining. Mastery Rank 9. Stopped playing a while back, but am getting back in. My old clan was friends of friends and they've all stopped playing, so I'm looking for some new buddies. Y'all seem like my kind of people: casual but serious.

IGN: Sneakybuffalo

Edited by Sneakybuffalo

I'll follow Higgus wherever.  A longtime CM member.

IGN: tjkoko

MR: 13

Invite has been sent, Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

IGN: JasonBChrist

Mastery Rank: 19

Currently in a clan looking for a new clan. Daily online, somehow active.

Hey, I'm interested in joining. Mastery Rank 9. Stopped playing a while back, but am getting back in. My old clan was friends of friends and they've all stopped playing, so I'm looking for some new buddies. Y'all seem like my kind of people: casual but serious.

IGN: Sneakybuffalo

hey Jason/Sneaky,

Our clan is always welcoming players old and new and you two would be more than welcome to join. We have a very active community both in our clan and alliance, and we do encourage our members to be active and join in.

We do expect participation during clan leaderboard events, but we have plenty of clan members willing to help during these times.

If you two are still interested you can post here again once you have left your current clan. Alternatively you can add me to your friends list and I will send you a clan invite ASAP.

hey Jason/Sneaky,

Our clan is always welcoming players old and new and you two would be more than welcome to join. We have a very active community both in our clan and alliance, and we do encourage our members to be active and join in.

We do expect participation during clan leaderboard events, but we have plenty of clan members willing to help during these times.

If you two are still interested you can post here again once you have left your current clan. Alternatively you can add me to your friends list and I will send you a clan invite ASAP.

Left the old clan and awaiting for pending request!

Accepted

Edited by JasonBChrist