Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

IGN: Ramqage

MR: 4

A good friend of mine is already an active member of your clan, since im lookin for an active and competitive group of ppl i would like to join you guys :)

Hello boyz and grills i am kostas from greece 29yold and active player after a break i had cause trips in europe.

I am rank 10 mainly Nekros,Lomi,Hydroid player by order looking for a competitive activity clan to join and make the perfect teams to run and fun ofc....

Ign. Thor4nt

Invite sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ CMP.ninja and sign up for our forums and say hi to the rest of the clan @ http://clancm.net/

Please message me or another Officer in game if you have any questions.

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

IGN: Foedota 

--age 21----MR:10

Id like to join an active Clan

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Check our website: http://clancm.net/ with many useful informations, news, builds, tactics and contests.

Join our TS server @: cmp.ninja

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority.

Welcome!

Name: Hunt2kil

Mr:11 almost 12

ima friendly guy who plays as much as i can addicted to this game already:) only played for about 2 months i need a clan and i think this is the clan for me i got a friend in your clan and would love to join :D 

Name: Hunt2kil

Mr:11 almost 12

ima friendly guy who plays as much as i can addicted to this game already:) only played for about 2 months i need a clan and i think this is the clan for me i got a friend in your clan and would love to join :D 

Invite sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ CMP.ninja and sign up for our forums and say hi to the rest of the clan @ http://clancm.net/

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

Hi, I'm Theodor or Dane for short and would like to join the clan.

I'm a romanian player that like competitive and active clans ; want to learn and have fun with anyone of this game.

IGN : ShinyaHaze

Mastery Rank : 4

Other clan: Urboros

Edited by ShinyaHaze

Hi, I'm Theodor or Dane for short and would like to join the clan.

I'm a romanian player that like competitive and active clans ; want to learn and have fun with anyone of this game.

IGN : ShinyaHaze

Mastery Rank : 4

Other clan: Urboros

I can not send you an invite into this glorious clan until you leave your current one

I'm sorry in advice for my mistake -CM-TexasMud. I surely leave the clan 2 days, may I click the wrong button. Can I get again the invitation to this Glorious Clan?

Have a nice day! 

Join us on Teamspeak @ CMP.ninja and sign up for our forums and say hi to the rest of the clan @ http://clancm.net/

ING: Baltareata

Mastery rank :7

Hello. Former member of the Crescent Moon returning to the game after a long break. I would like to be a part of the family once again.

Join us on Teamspeak @ CMP.ninja and sign up for our forums and say hi to the rest of the clan @ http://clancm.net/

IGN: -Kitty

Mastery Rank: 8

I'm an English girl, been playing about 3-4 weeks so still learning, but (hopefully) getting better quickly. Looking for people to play with and have fun with, and I'm a big fan of active teamspeaks. :)

IGN: -Kitty

Mastery Rank: 8

I'm an English girl, been playing about 3-4 weeks so still learning, but (hopefully) getting better quickly. Looking for people to play with and have fun with, and I'm a big fan of active teamspeaks. :)

IGN: EternalOdyessy

Mastery Rank: 14

Previous clan: Warlord Of Arcane Pirates, left because of en-mass de-activity of clan twice.

Edited by -CM-Zura

Go hard or go home! :D 

Anyways, just got back into the game and I would like to join a more active clan.  Looking at your forum, as well as here, you seem very active but still laid back, that is more of what I am looking for.

IGN: pheint

MR: 12

Former Clan:  Broframe, way back before member caps on clans and Rhinos broke the Dojo

Thanks

Go hard or go home! :D 

Anyways, just got back into the game and I would like to join a more active clan.  Looking at your forum, as well as here, you seem very active but still laid back, that is more of what I am looking for.

IGN: pheint

MR: 12

Former Clan:  Broframe, way back before member caps on clans and Rhinos broke the Dojo

Thanks

Surprised no one responded before I did, welcome to the family pheint! I'm logging in to send you the invite now...and yes: Go hard or go home! ;)