The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

I would like to join this clan. Master rank 16 and gamertag: jolex41. I would like to join a more active clan than the one I am at right now

Invite sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ CMP.ninja and sign up for our forums and say hi to the rest of the clan @ http://clancm.net/ 

Please message me or another Officer in game if you have any questions.

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

name:LandDestroyer

Mastery rank 4

I am active and want to join an active clan

I need you to leave your current clan so that I can invite you. Restrictions of the game.

I'd like to join this clan.

GMT timezone.

IGN: 250mL

MR10.

Active with a capital A.

Invite sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ CMP.ninja and sign up for our forums and say hi to the rest of the clan @ http://clancm.net/ 

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

Hiya, I'd like to join the clan :)

IGN: PlushieKitten

MR: 12 (Can upgrade to 13, but I cant do the mastery test :p)

Returning player from 2 years ago :)

IGN: sourskitles

Mastery rank: 8  

Probably to late lmao.

Join us on Teamspeak @ CMP.WF and sign up for our forums and say hi to the rest of the clan @ http://clancm.net/ 

Interested in joining.

IGN: Dnar99

MR: 8

My name is Dustin and I am a returning player to Warframe. I stopped playing roughly when Oberon was still new. I have a solid collection of upgraded weapons and Warframes. Hoping to join and get back in the game in a big way.

Join us on Teamspeak @ CMP.WF and sign up for our forums and say hi to the rest of the clan @ http://clancm.net/ 

InGameName: Murderfini

MasteryRank: 17

At the time of writing this I am still the architect of a ghost clan Filthy Bastards however by the time I finish writing this I will have left the clan which I and 2 other friends built from nothing. Our clan grew to populate all 10 slots but now only 1 is still active. I am saddened to see so many resources and time go to waste. Anyway Warframe is no fun playing alone and it has become even harder getting the keys and time to acquire prime equipment alone. I was a player since closed beta? (i remember keys for access) and I had a period of abandoning the game because I played solo. Hopefully I will be successful in preventing such events by joining a prime clan.

IGN: TyrantUnforgiven

TImeZone: Central, i play roughly 2 hours or longer in the evening every day and more on the weekends.

Personal Profession: Active Military.

MR: 9

Hobbies i enjoy games im a gamer till the day i die. Just looking for a bunch of active ppl to play with that i know i can count on be helpful and part of a team. Just started playing again after about a year or so off. Im back now and active.

IGN: Deekhare

MR:5

I'm a returning player , I quit around the time when Vauban was still new. Looking for a guild to show me the ropes and help me get up to date with the content.

Invite sent!

InGameName: Murderfini

MasteryRank: 17

At the time of writing this I am still the architect of a ghost clan Filthy Bastards however by the time I finish writing this I will have left the clan which I and 2 other friends built from nothing. Our clan grew to populate all 10 slots but now only 1 is still active. I am saddened to see so many resources and time go to waste. Anyway Warframe is no fun playing alone and it has become even harder getting the keys and time to acquire prime equipment alone. I was a player since closed beta? (i remember keys for access) and I had a period of abandoning the game because I played solo. Hopefully I will be successful in preventing such events by joining a prime clan.

Invite Sent!

Im really lookin for an active clan such as this one, so could I please be invited?

IGN: DarkoKiller, MR:11 ... lookin for all prime frames (exept excal prime :/)

I can not send you an invite as you already in a clan.

IGN: TyrantUnforgiven

TImeZone: Central, i play roughly 2 hours or longer in the evening every day and more on the weekends.

Personal Profession: Active Military.

MR: 9

Hobbies i enjoy games im a gamer till the day i die. Just looking for a bunch of active ppl to play with that i know i can count on be helpful and part of a team. Just started playing again after about a year or so off. Im back now and active.

Invite sent (we have a few members who are active military, -JohnnyChimpo- is one who frequents the Teamspeak)

]Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Name: seige99

Mastery Rank: 12

This is the first time I have been in a big clan and I hope to have a great time with everyone!!!!

IGN: KuraSenko

MR: 4

I regret choosing the Lato as the starting weapon a week ago.

I'm interested in joining an active clan though in my quest to (eventually) get every warframe.

]Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

IGN: SaberTTiger

Current MR: 7

Previous Clan: ArcanePirates, I was the current clan leader but the clan had died out and it was not growing anymore http://puu.sh/lmRi8/fa12e7a8bb.jpg

Looks like you are still in another clan. If you are still interested in joining please leave your current clan and either message me or post here again for an invite.

IGN : Night069

Mastery: 10

can i join please?

Join us on Teamspeak @ CMP.ninja and sign up for our forums and say hi to the rest of the clan @ http://clancm.net/