The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

IGN: Keremato

MR: 8

Previous Clan: We Die Hard

Im a very active player. (8pm-01am) and i'm always happy to help out as possible as i can.

I am very good with bows. [ In real life and warframe :D ]

I do not have clan for 2 months.

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Join our TS server @: cmp.ninja & sign up on our forums: http://clancm.net/ to complete the registration.

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

Welcome!

Ingame: TheRalphamale
Mastery Rank: 13
Old Clan: Oblitus Ensis

I have been playing Warframe for a while,  +1000 hours, and I'm not much of a levelling freak (though im trying to get out of that rank 10 - 15 block, just so i can have something to show). Ive been in and around small clans but now I want to have a competitive experience, since i just received a LOT of free time, so events are in my to do's.

Im in Australia so i go by GMT +11 ~ i hope that that wont be a problem (a lot of the clans ive been into didnt have many people on who share the same time as me)

IGN: Hyperinox

Mr: 11

Previous Clan: Phase13

I'm an active player that just came back from a break. Currently getting better weapons and upgrading them. Just left an inactive clan and trying to find an active and nice group of people to play with. Located in Australia. Still got a lot to learn. :D

Edited by Hyperinox

IGN: Hyperinox

Mr: 11

Previous Clan: Phase13

I'm an active player that just came back from a break. Currently getting better weapons and upgrading them. Just left an inactive clan and trying to find an active and nice group of people to play with. Located in Australia. Still got a lot to learn. :D

Looks like you are still in another clan. If you are still interested in joining us please leave your current clan and post here again.

IGN : Damnationz

Mastery Rank : 8

Previous clan(s) : Perpetuity

Ingame: TheRalphamale

Mastery Rank: 13

Old Clan: Oblitus Ensis

I have been playing Warframe for a while,  +1000 hours, and I'm not much of a levelling freak (though im trying to get out of that rank 10 - 15 block, just so i can have something to show). Ive been in and around small clans but now I want to have a competitive experience, since i just received a LOT of free time, so events are in my to do's.

Im in Australia so i go by GMT +11 ~ i hope that that wont be a problem (a lot of the clans ive been into didnt have many people on who share the same time as me)

Hello, invites have been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Join our TS server @: cmp.ninja & sign up on our forums: http://clancm.net/ to complete the registration.

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

Welcome!

IGN: mortis_gun

mastery: 4

previous clan:N/A

Ill be active most day's laid (also competitive) back and will help all but not the best and not the best stuff, I would be very grateful if you could let me join thanks

Edited by mortis_gun

Name: Nakano51, Ign also Nakano51

Previous clan: Lotus madness (half dead)

Good at grinding  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Somewhat active maybe say thrice a week. 

Im in asia and the stereotypical asian parent rule applies

Hope to join this clan!

Also, MR8 -> MR9

Edit:, Gmt+8 here, Hopefully there are also people with the same timing here too!!!!

Edited by Nakano51

IGN: mortis_gun

mastery: 4

previous clan:N/A

Ill be active most day's laid (also competitive) back and will help all but not the best and not the best stuff, I would be very grateful if you could let me join thanks

Looks like you are still in another clan. If you are still interested in joining us please leave your current clan and post here again.

Name: Nakano51, Ign also Nakano51

Previous clan: Lotus madness (half dead)

Good at grinding  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Somewhat active maybe say thrice a week. 

Im in asia and the stereotypical asian parent rule applies

Hope to join this clan!

Also, MR8 -> MR9

Edit:, Gmt+8 here, Hopefully there are also people with the same timing here too!!!!

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Welcome!

IGN: SeDDeX

MRank: 4

PreviosClan:N/A

Play time: most of the day

IGN: Darkchaosviper

MR:11

Back after a decent break from the game, can't really remember last clan I was in back then. Looking for a clan to socialize/play with outside of work/RL.

Me and my friend are interested

Name : Kb65

MTR : 7

Name : Legendaryeraser

MTR : 5

Gaarashatan

Name-Hekovashi

Mastery-21

Previous clan-HatedFanatics

Play a lot

IGN: Mikelitris

MR: 12

Previous clans: none :o.

Want to join & make new friends in this active clan :D

Invite sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ CMP.ninja and sign up for our forums and say hi to the rest of the clan to finish registration @ http://clancm.net/ 

Please message me or another Officer in game if you have any questions.

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

Hi!

My IGN is Xeraye and I am hoping to join Crescent Moon Prime.

I am currently MR10, a tad bit new to the game to be honest but learning. You can say that I am semi-hardcore too! Used to be hardcore but then life came. :P If given a chance to join the clan, I'd gladly pledge my loyalty to it. And if anything, I'm active everyday for as long as 10hrs daily.

Regards,

Xeraye

Hi!

My IGN is Xeraye and I am hoping to join Crescent Moon Prime.

I am currently MR10, a tad bit new to the game to be honest but learning. You can say that I am semi-hardcore too! Used to be hardcore but then life came. :P If given a chance to join the clan, I'd gladly pledge my loyalty to it. And if anything, I'm active everyday for as long as 10hrs daily.

Regards,

Xeraye

I cannot send you an invite as you have not left your previous clan yet, please leave your current clan and post a message here 

IGN: Rexanoz

MR:8

Previous Clan: (Can't remember the name, was away for a while)

Invite sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ CMP.ninja and sign up for our forums and say hi to the rest of the clan to finish registration @ http://clancm.net/ 

Please message me or another Officer in game if you have any questions.

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

IGN: Astrophy23

MR: 4

I play a lot during the day

Join our TS server @: cmp.ninja & sign up on our forums: http://clancm.net/ to complete the registration.

Welcome!
Edited by -CM-Mrow

MR: 6

IGN: kevin0798

Thanks in advance!! :)

I cannot invite you as you are still in a clan

Ign: DrBaconMan

Mastery rank: 9

Hope you still have room for me! I am on basically every night.

ello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Welcome!